Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-09-2024, 10:25 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Moses was unfaithful when called

Quote:
Originally Posted by donfriesen1 View Post
Which question would you like answered?
Are you an ex Apostolic?
Old 09-09-2024, 10:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Evangelist Dominic Benincasa asks of donfriesen1 'Are you a Pastor?' To which I reply 'Relevance to a discussion on Moses?' Is it relevant, Dom?
Moses would have made you drink ground up golden calf.
Old 09-09-2024, 10:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Hey Don, could you please explain Revelation 22:2?
Old 09-09-2024, 06:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
When you place your responses inside a quote box, it makes it nearly impossible for people to quote your statements and respond to them. Please adjust how you format your responses, so that YOUR statements are outside the quote box that contains someone else's post.

Meanwhile, you mentioned something about "way later", it sounds as if you are saying that God gave the law and then "way later" Moses forgot to circumcise his sons? If that's what you are saying or implying, then you are simply wrong. The incident with the circumcision was before Sinai. So not sure what you are trying to say there.

Was Moses completely right, having all his i's dotted and t's crossed? No, obviously. And God made sure it got corrected BEFORE Moses led anybody anywhere.

As Amanah mentioned, you seem in these threads to be spending an awful lot of time trying to suggest that people who are not right with God are... what? Ok? That is the impression you are giving.

If that is not your intent, then perhaps you need to change your approach to these subjects. If that IS your intent, then you simply aren't going to get anywhere except maybe down at the local United Methodist church.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-09-2024, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Moses would have made you drink ground up golden calf.
No comment.
Old 09-09-2024, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hey Don, could you please explain Revelation 22:2?
Is it relevant to the thread? Explain why.

Last edited by donfriesen1; 09-09-2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2024, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Are you an ex Apostolic?
No comment.
Old 09-10-2024, 12:28 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
When you place your responses inside a quote box, it makes it nearly impossible for people to quote your statements and respond to them. Please adjust how you format your responses, so that YOUR statements are outside the quote box that contains someone else's post.

Meanwhile, you mentioned something about "way later", it sounds as if you are saying that God gave the law and then "way later" Moses forgot to circumcise his sons? If that's what you are saying or implying, then you are simply wrong. The incident with the circumcision was before Sinai. So not sure what you are trying to say there.

Was Moses completely right, having all his i's dotted and t's crossed? No, obviously. And God made sure it got corrected BEFORE Moses led anybody anywhere.

As Amanah mentioned, you seem in these threads to be spending an awful lot of time trying to suggest that people who are not right with God are... what? Ok? That is the impression you are giving.

If that is not your intent, then perhaps you need to change your approach to these subjects. If that IS your intent, then you simply aren't going to get anywhere except maybe down at the local United Methodist church.
Old 09-10-2024, 08:29 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Esaias;1617558]Meanwhile, you mentioned something about "way later", it sounds as if you are saying that God gave the law and then "way later" Moses forgot to circumcise his sons? If that's what you are saying or implying, then you are simply wrong. The incident with the circumcision was before Sinai. So not sure what you are trying to say there. Plz quote the post number so i can properly reply. I don't think i said it as you say I did. Plz reply.
Old 09-10-2024, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
When you place your responses inside a quote box, it makes it nearly impossible for people to quote your statements and respond to them. Please adjust how you format your responses, so that YOUR statements are outside the quote box that contains someone else's post. COPY and PASTE and DELETE work quite well to do what I do.

Meanwhile, you mentioned something about "way later", it sounds as if you are saying that God gave the law and then "way later" Moses forgot to circumcise his sons? If that's what you are saying or implying, then you are simply wrong. The incident with the circumcision was before Sinai. So not sure what you are trying to say there. Plz quote the post number so i can properly reply. I don't think i said it as you say I did. Plz reply.

Also, reading in the commentaries on the subject lead to their conclusion that the oldest boy had been circumsized previously but not the younger, resulting in family tension when his wife reneged on the circumscision of the second. Whether or not the commentaries are truth is another question.

Was Moses completely right, having all his i's dotted and t's crossed? Saying what you've said here and in another post, 11, in such a manner shows you minimize Moses disobedience (no big deal - just following a social trend) while God maximizes to the point of attempting to kill his called/'anointed for His huge, hugely important to Him undertaking'. This is out of character of you.No, obviously. And God made sure it got corrected BEFORE Moses led anybody anywhere. True.

As Amanah mentioned, you seem in these threads to be spending an awful lot of time trying to suggest that people who are not right with God are... what? Ok? That is the impression you are giving. 2 threads should not indicate to anyone a making of a trend nor show a propensity of anyone's thought patterns. Many things related were discussed in these threads and if someone chooses to only see one trend from these many then how could anyone else convince them to see otherwise when they wish to do so? The needful thing to do with any thread or post is discerning whether or not the poster speaks truth. Prove all things. Hold fast to the good. Do not despise prophesings. Meaningfull points from scripture or reason should be presented to show how they are in error if so, rather than deeply theological comments like 'you're wrong' which prove nothing but to be a waste of time and digital memory.

If that is not your intent, Anyone closely reading my initial posts should be able to discern the intent and content of what I write. I wish to share truth from the Word. But I'm not able to manipulate from a distance anyone's powers of observation though I certainly would if I could, bringing the truth i see to light for them. then perhaps you need to change your approach to these subjects. If that IS your intent, then you simply aren't going to get anywhere except maybe down at the local United Methodist church.As a long time Apostolic I'm quite comfortable in the presence of the Holy Ghost, saturated by the Word of God, not wishing to leave cool, clear waters for depths of murky stinky filfth of traditional 'churchianity'. But thx for the recommendation anyway.
Just checking: I had sent a Private Message to you. Had you read it?

Also, I had asked a question in another reply to a post of yours. Did you get a chance to compose an answer? Plz reply soon, if you would,plz.