Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 AM
I need a Triple Espresso, NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman View Post
Ok, I couldn't wait to get home from church and upload this video from tonight for yalls. We drove/raced home from Boston just to make tonight's service so we wouldn't miss this event.

Here is the backstory: A few months ago during Christmas, our church, Capital Community Church www.capitalcommunity.ca held our annual Christmas event.
During most of the year we conduct what most of you would recognize as an apostolic style service. Every once in a while we mix it up...senior's service, youth x-plosion, remembrance service, even missions services. Nothing wrong with that right? Well, instead of the usual kids concert or cantata/concert we did a drama...with a humorous edge. A little outside of the box. Weeeel, of course we had to be criticized, even called magicians by one poster on NFCF, he he.

Just want to tell you that all is well and here is ONE of the results. I'll call her "TB", she came with my wife to see the drama. She isn't a member of any church, denomination, or religious persuasion. Since that first visit, she hasn't missed a service, has taken on a Bible study, is getting a photo done for our church members phone book...oh, and she was BAPTIZED TONIGHT PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH WOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

Folks, whatever you/your Pastors are doing to reach the lost, I pray that God brings increase, enlarges your territories, and that you kick some serious devil butt!!!!

In JESUS NAME! Flee devil, we have claimed another one for His kingdom! And btw punk...WE AIN'T DONE! (I have a young University Student coming with me to church for 3 weeks now!)

Enjoy....
Good for you MM! Rock on!!!

I never met a chocolate I didn't like!

*sigh* I did nothing yesterday.... I wasn't finished so I did nothing again today!