Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

Re: I Had Two Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
You apologized... twice... now move on.
He’s only been to confession.
Next he should do penance.
Maybe later purgatory?

We shouldn’t rush the process.
If we play this right, we may sell him some indulgences.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Roller View Post
I've been occupying time here as Holy Roller and Brother Adrian. I'm sure that's well-known by now.

I created a thread, bidding my farewell to AFF, and I really meant it at first. I was going to spend less time on forums such as this one and spend more time with my brothers and sisters in person and not through a screen.

Then, I decided to create a new account. Why? Well, I had been cornered and some personal beliefs of mine and I decided that bowing out and scrapping that identity would be easier.

It wasn't

I was wrong.

It was wrong of me to occupy my time here, leading my fellow members to believe I was two separate people. I realize that my decision(s) were in error, and I wish to apologize and put this behind me.

Likewise, I do understand that some aren't going to be as forgiving as others, but I am doing my part and publicly apologizing for having two separate accounts and deceiving my fellow AFF members.

God bless you all.

I'm sorry.
HR - no problem with me. What I have a problem with is the "good-bye cruel world, you will never see me again" posts.
Just leave, if you want to leave, without the drama!
Now that you are back, I hope that you do stay!
Old 02-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I've been occupying time here as Holy Roller and Brother Adrian. I'm sure that's well-known by now.

I created a thread, bidding my farewell to AFF, and I really meant it at first. I was going to spend less time on forums such as this one and spend more time with my brothers and sisters in person and not through a screen.

Then, I decided to create a new account. Why? Well, I had been cornered and some personal beliefs of mine and I decided that bowing out and scrapping that identity would be easier.

It wasn't

I was wrong.

It was wrong of me to occupy my time here, leading my fellow members to believe I was two separate people. I realize that my decision(s) were in error, and I wish to apologize and put this behind me.

Likewise, I do understand that some aren't going to be as forgiving as others, but I am doing my part and publicly apologizing for having two separate accounts and deceiving my fellow AFF members.

God bless you all.

I'm sorry.
How'd this become about us?

I totally agree with aegsm76 on this. The problem wasn't a multitude of accounts. As N David pointed out in his thread there are those who have had them since the forums inception. The problem was with your rendition of the dying swan. Only to resurface, making it look lame. Listen Hoss, we have all seen multiple boo hoo goodbyes on the forums. So, we know what to expect. Even this thread is more theater in my own opinion. But please move on, and post your thoughts. All is forgiven, all is forgotten. The only way it can ever resurface will be if you bring it up or give us another episode.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

I have a hard time taking this seriously. Just saying...was he like arguing with himself or something? Lol
Old 02-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
I have a hard time taking this seriously. Just saying...was he like arguing with himself or something? Lol
Me, Myself, and Holy Roller
Old 02-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
I laughed so hard when I read this.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

HR,

Forget about it. The rules are broken with impunity here. Hopefully one day it will not be that way.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
HR,

Forget about it. The rules are broken with impunity here. Hopefully one day it will not be that way.
When you become Admin.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:

It wasn't

I was wrong.

God bless you all.

I'm sorry.
Thank you for doing this, Holy Roller.

The Admin Team
*AQuietPlace*
CC1
Esther
Hoovie
Prax
The Mrs
votivesoul

Take a moment to review the Forum Rules by clicking here.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Holy Roller was asked by an admin to make a post just like he has done here in the OP because of the duplicitous manner in which he left then returned under a different name. He has fulfilled the obligation set upon him and no more is requested or required.

The Admin Team
*AQuietPlace*
CC1
Esther
Hoovie
Prax
The Mrs
votivesoul

Take a moment to review the Forum Rules by clicking here.
Closed Thread