Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Not riding the train

ILG - Vaccine Hysteria

This is written by a doctor and is well done on facts!

How vaccine hysteria could spark totalitarian nightmare
Exclusive: Lee Hieb, M.D., shares 'dirty little secret' immunization pushers don't reveal

1. Since 2005 (and even before that), there have been no deaths in the U.S. from measles, but there have been 86 deaths from MMR vaccine – 68 of them in children under 3 years old. And there were nearly 2,000 disabled, per the aforementioned VAERS data.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/how-vacci...ian-nightmare/
Old 02-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Re: ILG - Vaccine Hysteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post

Exclusive: Lee Hieb, M.D., shares 'dirty little secret' immunization pushers don't reveal

1. Since 2005 (and even before that), there have been no deaths in the U.S. from measles, but there have been 86 deaths from MMR vaccine – 68 of them in children under 3 years old. And there were nearly 2,000 disabled, per the aforementioned VAERS data.

I had the measles and mumps as a child and don't remember them being that bad.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 02-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
I did too and don't remember it being anything other than something everyone got and got over. Everyone is in hysterics calling a small number an epidemic.

I read a comment by a nurse who said she kept a journal of patients coming in and getting immunized. She said that 7 to 10 days later, (85%) of those patients were back in the office with all sorts of problems - upper respiratory infections, etc. They are supposed to report these things, but she was instructed by the doctors not to do it.

My daughter had a reaction after her MMR vaccine. She couldn't breathe and was turning blue. I can't recall now, but it seems this went on for several weeks. It wasn't medication, but the Lord that healed her. I didn't know what to do when nothing was working. I had a tent over her bed and woke up in the nights to see if she was alive. One evening, I was driving down the highway and she began to cough and turned to me with wide eyes. I felt the presence of God and reached over, laid my hand toward her and said, "I command you to be healed." She was healed from that moment.

There is no one who can convince me that vaccines are safe. There are too many diseases that have no answer. We know that what goes into our body is the problem. I look at vaccines as one of those problems. It's too much toxicity not to be.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

I've been researching and agonizing over vaccination shots for a few months now. My 5-year old daughter hasn't received the MMR vaccine, and won't ever if we're still allowed to choose.

She did get the polio and other vaccines as a baby. And today, after a lot of prayer, and seeing what shots I had as a child (much, much less than what's recommended now), our twins received some shots. But not before I took some anointing oil and prayed over them at home before going to the pediatrician.

We did not allow the Hep B shots, either at birth or today. It makes no sense for a baby to get a shot for a sexually transmitted disease.

I'm still very nervous, but trusting God to keep them from harm.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:

• Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
  • In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.
  • Measles vaccination resulted in a 75% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2013 worldwide.
  • In 2013, about 84% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 73% in 2000.
  • During 2000-2013, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 15.6 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs286/en/

BTW IF...IF there were no deaths due to measles...maybe its because so many were vaccinated and never got it?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
Quote:
I did too and don't remember it being anything other than something everyone got and got over. Everyone is in hysterics calling a small number an epidemic.

I read a comment by a nurse who said she kept a journal of patients coming in and getting immunized. She said that 7 to 10 days later, (85%) of those patients were back in the office with all sorts of problems - upper respiratory infections, etc. They are supposed to report these things, but she was instructed by the doctors not to do it.

My daughter had a reaction after her MMR vaccine. She couldn't breathe and was turning blue. I can't recall now, but it seems this went on for several weeks. It wasn't medication, but the Lord that healed her. I didn't know what to do when nothing was working. I had a tent over her bed and woke up in the nights to see if she was alive. One evening, I was driving down the highway and she began to cough and turned to me with wide eyes. I felt the presence of God and reached over, laid my hand toward her and said, "I command you to be healed." She was healed from that moment.

There is no one who can convince me that vaccines are safe. There are too many diseases that have no answer. We know that what goes into our body is the problem. I look at vaccines as one of those problems. It's too much toxicity not to be.
People die from the flu too. Just because you survived and it was not that bad does not mean you can't die from it

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Go Dodgers!

How am I supposed to take this person seriously? She does not sound objective nor professional

1. The voices shrieking to forcibly vaccinate people are the same voices shrieking to support a woman’s right to choose abortion under Roe v. Wade. If a woman’s body is sacrosanct, if she has the right to choose to deliver a child or not, if she has total authority over her body, how can she not have the right to accept or refuse a vaccination?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/how-vacci...RX1prrEdyP0.99

"Shieking"? She should be here arguing with Walks In Islam or some other...the only ones pushing for immunization are those that believe in Abortion? talk about poisoning the well.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

Prax, per VAERS, there have been 0 (ZERO) deaths from measles in the US in the past decade. However, there have been 108 deaths (96 from MMR alone) from vaccines in the past decade.

Again, ZERO deaths from measles.
108 deaths from measles vaccines.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

ForumRunner_20150206_211301.jpg

ForumRunner_20150206_211308.jpg
Old 02-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

This includes a measles outbreak in 2007 and the current outbreak.