Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-01-2024, 04:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Chris reed joins the ministry elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
The girl who was involved with Chris went to the church first. Chris and the woman sat in front of the elders and told them what happened? After this, Rick Joyner made Chris Bishop. Dumpster FIRE!!!! Morning Star is a Circus Train Wreck. No decrement! But in this video Rick Joyner opens his veins in front of his church family. Damage control with Kamala Harris style. He tells his congregation that putting someone with issues in the pulpit and over the church is restoration. Burning wreckage.

MorningStar Fellowship Church | Sunday Service 11:00am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOX_EaPsj6A

Rick Joyner says that in his church they drink and smoke cigars?

Play carnal games win carnal prizes?
Old 09-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Yep, Rick Joyner knew what Chris was doing with the woman before, Rick Joyner made Chris the Bishop. Have a cigar.

JUSTIN PERRY PUBLIC RESPONSE | Julie Roys Article: MorningStar Ministries & Chris Reed Resignation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUTnpHtjuQ0

Old 09-01-2024, 07:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Chris has a school of the prophets? It costs $2,600 to learn how to tell people their addresses, and ask them the first letter of a relatives' name?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GgjC6JfCA

Old 09-01-2024, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Chris has a school of the prophets? It costs $2,600 to learn how to tell people their addresses, and ask them the first letter of a relatives' name?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GgjC6JfCA

Do you remember when . . .

18] And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
[19] Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
[20] But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Chris Reed says “Hey Simon, I’ll take your money”!
Old 09-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Okay. Concerning the Apostolic/Pentecostal churches in relation to my earlier post about the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is in my opinion, screening out (albeit unintentionally) wholesome, sincere candidates for their priesthood. Meanwhile attracting the gay and pedophile flavor. What about us?

I’m concerned that we are screening out sincere candidates for the ministry while attracting those who are entirely willing to twist scripture and otherwise lie for money. When you think about the entire financial structure of the UPCI being dependent upon the lie of the tithe doctrine it begs the question.

If they will lie about money, what else will they lie about?
Possibly being faithful to their wife?
Maybe having a word from God for you?

If you have a person who is ethically challenged in the area of finance, where does it end? Maybe it crosses over to other issues.

Maybe we are unintentionally screening for morally and ethically compromised people in the ministry. And maybe we are losing respect for the ministry (another thread, I know) as a result of the ministry being less respectable.

To quote a preacher (I’ve actually heard it from multiple preachers) “if you can’t trust me with your money, why would you trust me with your soul”?

To which I would reply, “ If I can’t trust you to be truthful about money, I will surely NOT trust you with my soul “.

I will “work out my own salvation with fear and trembling” like the scripture admonishes me to do.
Old 09-01-2024, 08:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
To quote a preacher (I’ve actually heard it from multiple preachers) “if you can’t trust me with your money, why would you trust me with your soul”?

To which I would reply, “ If I can’t trust you to be truthful about money, I will surely NOT trust you with my soul “.

I will “work out my own salvation with fear and trembling” like the scripture admonishes me to do.
I don't care WHO you are, I don't trust you with my soul. I trust Jesus, and I trust His apostles to correctly convey what He said. Everybody else is a "fellow on the same ship" I am on, not the pilot or the captain.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I don't care WHO you are, I don't trust you with my soul. I trust Jesus, and I trust His apostles to correctly convey what He said. Everybody else is a "fellow on the same ship" I am on, not the pilot or the captain.
Old 09-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Old 09-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
Do you remember when . . .

18] And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
[19] Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
[20] But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Chris Reed says “Hey Simon, I’ll take your money”!
Ouch!
Old 09-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
So, is that what you tell the people in your congregation about you being a pastor/elder or whatever position you hold in the assembly?