Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

Re: Jeez ... we're going to spiritualize clothes t

Quote:
Originally Posted by yisroelm View Post
Sister we need to be very careful since we are living in an age of deception.The Anti- Holiness ,Charismatic , pants on the " ladies" , paint, Jezebel crowd would like you to believe that they are more spiritual than us "Pharisee" Holiness Preachers.
From what several brethren have observed concerning AFF, this is a place for rebellious, Anti - Holiness propaganda to be endorsed by people that evidently never believed the Message to begin with.
Did your puppy just die?
Old 06-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Freedom@apostolicidentity .com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yisroelm View Post
Friend your Mockery of Holiness standards of Dress have gone over the cliff this time ... I am not UPC , and I don't know Bro. Lee Stoneking. If you had a PURE, desire to correct others doctrinally you would not resort to the works of the flesh ie. your magazine cover with all of its anti- Holiness of Dress propaganda. You need to set down and Repent. When it is all said and done I pray that you have not been turned over to a Reprobate mind because you have believed the LIE that Dress does not matter.[ Deut. 22: 5;Isaiah 3:16-26;Jer. 4: 30; 1 Cor. 11-1:-16; 1 Tim. 2: 9-12; 1 Peter 3 :1-5.]
1. I believe in Holiness - God being the source. Without which no man or woman will see the Lord.

2. I have not mocked a single standard in my parody of the attitudes and HERETICAL teachings that have now been added, or attached, to traditional "standards" teachings.
Take the time to read each one of the "headlines" and you'll verify the accuracy of this statement.

3. Your list of divinely inspired scriptures say nothing as to the holiness standards that have been wrought out of them through poor hermeneutic, fallacious thinking and nostalgia.

4. Amen, we must live a daily life of repentance .... turning and relying on Christ for our salvation. So I repent.

5. Praying you too are not turned over to a reprobate mind or religious idolatry.

6. Praying your yamulke is not on too tight or maybe it's the size of your judgmental head?

7. Find a sense of humor AND take a serious look at what your culture has done to distort and warp the minds of impressionable young people.

Some of my best work, today.

Last edited by DAII; 06-22-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Banned

Hey those are my cousins, DA! Lawsuit pending!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Prepare the way of the Lord... make His paths straight... God is soon to come. You can see the signs. EVERYDAY earthquakes are happening worldwide. Famine is rampant throughout the world. Tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes. Wars and rumors of wars. Jesus is on His way back... Are you ready?

"And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof." Romans 13:11-14

Get Ready. Put aside your fleshly desires. Put aside what's right in your own eyes. God said my ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts. In proverbs He admonishes us to remove not the ancient landmark which our fathers have set. Oh Zion what's the matter now? It is time for us to draw nearer to God, to draw closer to God.

Oh how He loves you and me. Oh how He loves you and me. He gave His life what more can He give? Oh how He loves you. Oh how He loves me. Oh how He loves you and me.

We should be asking ourselves what more can we do for God. When we look at our beliefs do they benefit our flesh or are they drawing us closer to God. Everything we believe should be drawing us closer to God. Destruction is coming and is even here now. The deception of the enemy is blinding millions upon millions to the Truth of God. Will you be caught up in the deception? Will you suffer the destruction? Set your house in order for this night of this last day of the time table of man's self government, your soul will be required of you. The dividing line has gone out through the earth... Whose side are you on?

I pray that I have a chance to meet each and every one of you in heaven. It won't be long now.

"17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. " Revelations 22:17-20

Amen... Even so come, Lord Jesus
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Hey those are my cousins, DA! Lawsuit pending!
Really?

Sorry bro.

You may want to break it to them lightly.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Go Dodgers!

I think it's obvious clothing can represent something, but it's not the reverse. In other words a person chooses a Goth lifestyle then dresses that way.

However just dressing gothic doesn't mean someone is going to get a "goth spirit" jumping on them, whatever that might be

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
I think it's obvious clothing can represent something, but it's not the reverse. In other words a person chooses a Goth lifestyle then dresses that way.

However just dressing gothic doesn't mean someone is going to get a "goth spirit" jumping on them, whatever that might be
What????

Quote:
These spirits come with the outfit – you cannot wear the outfit without the spirit affecting you! Be wary of the spirits you keep in your closet!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
Really?

Sorry bro.

You may want to break it to them lightly.

No, not "really."
Old 06-22-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post

No, not "really."
Sorta your "cousins"?
Old 06-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
1. I believe in Holiness - God being the source. Without which no man or woman will see the Lord.

2. I have not mocked a single standard in my parody of the attitudes and HERETICAL teachings that have now been added, or attached, to traditional "standards" teachings.
Take the time to read each one of the "headlines" and you'll verify the accuracy of this statement.

3. Your list of divinely inspired scriptures say nothing as to the holiness standards that have been wrought out of them through poor hermeneutic, fallacious thinking and nostalgia.

4. Amen, we must live a daily life of repentance .... turning and relying on Christ for our salvation. So I repent.

5. Praying you too are not turned over to a reprobate mind or religious idolatry.

6. Praying your yamulke is not on too tight or maybe it's the size of your judgmental head?

7. Find a sense of humor AND take a serious look at what your culture has done to distort and warp the minds of impressionable young people.

Some of my best work, today.

That's funny. I like the way these ladies look. This whole "........ everyone else to hell, we have power ladies to shake our hair in the wind and protect our hapless husbands etc etc" stuff is what what I don't like

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.