Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Re: 2 men say it was they who assaulted Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Kavanaugh will be confirmed. The circus is about to end. To be honest, I'm glad.
I wouldn't be so quick to claim it's about to end.

The NY Times, Vox and other lib media outlets are already discussing on how to IMPEACH Kavanaugh. He hasn't even won the confirmation vote, but these retards are already discussing how to impeach him.

No, this isn't over. The election is just over a month away and 2020 primaries will be gearing up soon.

God help the poor, unfortunate soul who would be nominated to replace RBG should she retire or drop dead while Trump is still POTUS. If you believe Dems were dirty against Kavanaugh, just wait.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I wouldn't be so quick to claim it's about to end.

The NY Times, Vox and other lib media outlets are already discussing on how to IMPEACH Kavanaugh. He hasn't even won the confirmation vote, but these retards are already discussing how to impeach him.

No, this isn't over. The election is just over a month away and 2020 primaries will be gearing up soon.

God help the poor, unfortunate soul who would be nominated to replace RBG should she retire or drop dead while Trump is still POTUS. If you believe Dems were dirty against Kavanaugh, just wait.

You write this as if you think that they are scheming and planning to get the man. If he is as spotless as he putting himself out there to be (Mister-I-Was-A-Virgin-For-A-Long-Time), then nothing they say or do will stop his confirmation.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
You write this as if you think that they are scheming and planning to get the man. If he is as spotless as he putting himself out there to be (Mister-I-Was-A-Virgin-For-A-Long-Time), then nothing they say or do will stop his confirmation.
That is not true.
If POTUS had been able to nominate Jesus, the Dems would have opposed him.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Currently the media is the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party. Yesterday and today should make that crystal clear. Every talking point the Democrats on the Committee made yesterday and today have been parroted by the media on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

The media has had articles and news segments already writing and talking about how to impeach BK, should he win the confirmation vote. I'm not making stuff up.

FTR, there are men who have remained virgins. Why are you skeptical of that? I remained a virgin until I was married in my early 30s. It was not uncommon during BK's generation, or even mine.

Also, make no mistake. When BK's FBI investigation report comes back with nothing, these Democrats will find something else for which to delay. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if during the delay there's more dirt and innuendo thrown at BK.

The SCOTUS seat BK is replacing was a "swing vote." Justice Kennedy was nominated by a Republican POTUS, but he was known for being a swing vote. BK would likely, based on his judicial history, change that to a solid conservative vote.

That is why the Democrats are fighting dirty and doing whatever they can to stop BK.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

About Kavanaugh:

https://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp...h-about-brett/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-28-2018, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Seem like she just dislikes everyone.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

"""“A Republican-dominated Supreme Court (SC) gave us Roe v Wade, homosexual marriage and Obamacare. In fact, Republican appointments have dominated the SC for the last 45 years. All of this talk about Republican presidents appointing pro-life, constitutionalist, originalist justices is just so much hot air.""""

False.

It was not a conservative dominated court. Justice Kennedy has been known for his swing vote and siding with liberals on social issues.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
"""“A Republican-dominated Supreme Court (SC) gave us Roe v Wade, homosexual marriage and Obamacare. In fact, Republican appointments have dominated the SC for the last 45 years. All of this talk about Republican presidents appointing pro-life, constitutionalist, originalist justices is just so much hot air.""""

False.

It was not a conservative dominated court. Justice Kennedy has been known for his swing vote and siding with liberals on social issues.
Was the "swing vote" appointed by a Republican or a democrat? The facts are correct - Republican nominees have given us the democratic party's agenda.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
Seem like she just dislikes everyone.
Did Kavanaugh sign off on Vince Foster? Was he involved in the PATRIOT Act?

Doesn't matter if she dislikes everyone, facts are facts.

Old 09-28-2018, 06:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

A comment on the article I posted a link to:

Here are some more interesting, relevant comments by Baldwin on Kavanaugh’s pro-life credentials:
As to the life issue, pro-life organizations across the country are lauding Kavanaugh as staunchly pro-life. These endorsements don’t impress me at all. Most of the national “pro-life” (and “Christian”) organizations are unabashed sycophants of the Republican Party. Furthermore, they adamantly refuse to support the only pro-life bills that would actually STOP abortion: personhood bills such as the one repeatedly introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by former congressman Ron Paul.
If passed, Ron Paul’s Sanctity of Life Act would have defined life as beginning at conception and under Article. III. Section. 2. of the U.S. Constitution removed abortion from the jurisdiction of the court, thereby overturning Roe. Yes, the pro-life Republicans in Congress—along with a pro-life Republican President—could overturn Roe v Wade anytime it wanted to. Saying they must wait for a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe is simply a way for cowardly congressmen and presidents to pass the buck and still claim to be “pro-life” at the same time. [emphasis added]
[…]
For 45 years, wishy-washy Republicans have bragged about being “pro-life” and have voted for all kinds of compromised “pro-life” bills that have done absolutely NOTHING to overturn Roe v Wade and stop the slaughter of over 60 million unborn babies. Kavanaugh was a clerk for Anthony Kennedy and rose to power in the rabid neocon administration of G.W. Bush. His pro-life credentials are mired in compromise.