Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-27-2018, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

2 men say it was they who assaulted Ford

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/

But that won't matter to the Marxist mad-dogs.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:26 AM
Not riding the train

Re: 2 men say it was they who assaulted Ford

Feinstein opening the hearing comparing the POOR Ford to Anita Hill having to testify in front of all those MEN. LOL!

https://www.c-span.org/event/?451895...legations&live
Old 09-27-2018, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/

But that won't matter to the Marxist mad-dogs.
Interesting.
So 2 different men are claiming responsibility for the ONE assault this woman said she endured.

We have gone from attempting to discredit her accusation to finding 2 other men who say she is telling the truth, but it wasn't Kavanaugh, it was them.

I guess as long as the ultimate goal is to discredit Ms. Ford, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Ms. Ford: I know for a fact who assaulted me. It was Kavanaugh.

[Ms. Ford walks on stage from left to confront Kavanaugh, standing center, mid-stage. She raises her hand and point her finger to Kavanaugh. Her walk and her voice exudes strength!]

Ms. Ford: There he is! That's the man! You know what you did to me 40 years ago! You think I forgot. You think you got a way with it-- but I am going to expose you for the creep you were to me 40 years ago!

Kavanaugh: I solemnly affirm that I did not force myself in a sexual manner with Ms. Ford.

Ms. Ford: You're lying and I have witnesses!

Kavanaugh: No! I have witnesses!

[Kavanaugh attempts to ignore Ms. Ford but is compelled to respond every 10 seconds or so. Narrator Bannon walks in from rear stage right, throwing pixie dust high into the air, exits stage left.]

Confessor 1: Kavanaugh is right. It wasn't him. It was me.

[Confessor 1 walks upstage towards Kavanaugh's right and places his hand on Kavanaugh's shoulder. Kavanaugh slowly looks right.]

Confessor 2: You don't know what you're talking about! It wasn't Kavanaugh and it wasn't you. It was me! I assaulted Ms. Ford.

[Confessor 2 runs upstage from stage left, repeatedly declaring his guilt. A startled Kavanaugh looks left just as Confessor 2 pushes Kavanaugh out the way in order to physically confront Confessor 1.]

Confessor 1: No! It was me! I did it! Back off dude!

[continued arguing and scuffling in the background, Kavanaugh moves to the front of the stage...]

Kavanaugh: I don't know either one of these jokers!

[Kavanaugh throws hands up in confusion, looks right then looks over his left shoulder to see a head-bowed down Ms. Ford.]

Ms. Ford: Now NO ONE will ever believe me. Why did I ever come forward?

[Confessor 2 pushes Confessor 1. Confessor 1 falls and slides across the stage.]

Confessor 2: Get out of here man! I know what I am talking about! I got the Psychologist bills to show for it!

[Ms. Ford quietly sobs and backs off stage, stage left. Confessor 1 pins Confessor 2 to the ground and punches him in the face while Confessor 2 defends himself-- both yelling and calling each other, "LIAR". Kavanaugh turns away from the sobbing Ms. Ford, looks down for a couple seconds, looks up, shrugs his shoulders, tilts head, rolls shoulders back, and walks defiantly off stage, stage right. Curtains drop. Narrator Bannon clears his throat to speak...]

Last edited by BuckeyeBukaroo; 09-27-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-27-2018, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Interesting.
So 2 different men are claiming responsibility for the ONE assault this woman said she endured.

We have gone from attempting to discredit her accusation to finding 2 other men who say she is telling the truth, but it wasn't Kavanaugh, it was them.

I guess as long as the ultimate goal is to discredit Ms. Ford, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Ms. Ford: I know for a fact who assaulted me. It was Kavanaugh.

[Ms. Ford walks on stage from left to confront Kavanaugh, standing center, mid-stage. She raises her hand and point her finger to Kavanaugh. Her walk and her voice exudes strength!]

Ms. Ford: There he is! That's the man! You know what you did to me 40 years ago! You think I forgot. You think you got a way with it-- but I am going to expose you for the creep you were to me 40 years ago!

Kavanaugh: I solemnly affirm that I did not force myself in a sexual manner with Ms. Ford.

Ms. Ford: You're lying and I have witnesses!

Kavanaugh: No! I have witnesses!

[Kavanaugh attempts to ignore Ms. Ford but is compelled to respond every 10 seconds or so. Narrator Bannon walks in from rear stage right, throwing pixie dust high into the air, exits stage left.]

Confessor 1: Kavanaugh is right. It wasn't him. It was me.

[Confessor 1 walks upstage towards Kavanaugh's right and places his hand on Kavanaugh's shoulder. Kavanaugh slowly looks right.]

Confessor 2: You don't know what you're talking about! It wasn't Kavanaugh and it wasn't you. It was me! I assaulted Ms. Ford.

[Confessor 2 runs upstage from stage left, repeatedly declaring his guilt. A startled Kavanaugh looks left just as Confessor 2 pushes Kavanaugh out the way in order to physically confront Confessor 1.]

Confessor 1: No! It was me! I did it! Back off dude!

[continued arguing and scuffling in the background, Kavanaugh moves to the front of the stage...]

Kavanaugh: I don't know either one of these jokers!

[Kavanaugh throws hands up in confusion, looks right then looks over his left shoulder to see a head-bowed down Ms. Ford.]

Ms. Ford: Now NO ONE will ever believe me. Why did I ever come forward?

[Confessor 2 pushes Confessor 1. Confessor 1 falls and slides across the stage.]

Confessor 2: Get out of here man! I know what I am talking about! I got the Psychologist bills to show for it!

[Ms. Ford quietly sobs and backs off stage, stage left. Confessor 1 pins Confessor 2 to the ground and punches him in the face while Confessor 2 defends himself-- both yelling and calling each other, "LIAR". Kavanaugh turns away from the sobbing Ms. Ford, looks down for a couple seconds, looks up, shrugs his shoulders, tilts head, rolls shoulders back, and walks defiantly off stage, stage right. Curtains drop. Narrator Bannon clears his throat to speak...]

You're so pathetic. The guy who supposedly was with Kavanaugh is considered a co-assaulter. It's the same with the two men admitting guilt now. Go somewhere else with your garbage. You don't even believe your own propaganda.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
[COLOR="Black"]Interesting.
You're certifiable.

Good grief.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

I've been chatting with some others online during the hearing.

I like Rachel Mitchell. She's doing well under the circumstances. I wish she was allotted more time with which to ask questions. It seems she gets into a good rhythm or starts getting somewhere and has to stop to allow some pompous Democrat to pontificate and complain. Five minutes is not enough time at all, especially when the interruptions by the Democrats have added absolutely nothing of substance to the hearing.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I've been chatting with some others online during the hearing.

I like Rachel Mitchell. She's doing well under the circumstances. I wish she was allotted more time with which to ask questions. It seems she gets into a good rhythm or starts getting somewhere and has to stop to allow some pompous Democrat to pontificate and complain. Five minutes is not enough time at all, especially when the interruptions by the Democrats have added absolutely nothing of substance to the hearing.
Prevent defense as usual by the Republicans. This is up to Kavanaugh now.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

People are talking about her tone of voice and demeanor and using those to gauge her credibility, especially in her opening statement. I don't read much into that. Those things can be and have been coached for witnesses appearing before Congress.

I'm a skeptic by default. I don't care the verbal accusation, I want proof. I want evidence. I want witnesses to the alleged assault. She has none.

Instead the Committee has to take her at her word.

She's already had to clarify and walk back several things previously stated in interviews or her written statements.

She claimed she terrified of flying, yet admits that she flies a lot. A lot. And not just in the continental states, but to Hawaii and some other pacific islands as well.
She claimed she didn't want to go to the media, but says she gave an interview to the WaPo.
She claimed she wanted the Committee to go to California but they refused. That was an outright lie. Only after Grassley objected and stated that the Committee actually offered and would have gone to California to meet with her, did she admit the offer was given and claim she was "confused" about it.

The polygraph test is something else which causes questions.
She claims she didn't have an attorney at the time, yet when asked a question by Mr. Mitchell, her attorney objected due to privileged information. How, if she had no attorney then?

She didn't pay for the polygraph, and doesn't know who did?

The polygraph itself is ridiculously simple, having only two questions asked.

“Is any part of your statement false?” She answered, “No.”
“Did you make up any part of your statement?” She again answered, “No.”

A couple Democrats kept referring to it as though it was definitive proof. Absurd! There were no questions asked during the test about the alleged incident, especially not of the alleged assault itself. It's not assuming much to believe there was good reason to not ask those questions. It was a friendly polygraph set up by her people and they wanted to make sure it only showed answers as honest.

GOP majority should offer a compromise. They'll demand an FBI investigation if she'll consent to a new and more detailed polygraph exam which includes questions about the alleged assault.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Can't wait to hear what substantive information Cory "I Am Spartacus" Booker and Kamala "Show Me The Camera's" Harris provide after this break.

/sarc
Old 09-27-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
You're certifiable.

Good grief.
By certified, do you mean licensed?