Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-30-2024, 11:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: When a Lawyer explains something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
Brother EB,

I’m certainly not an authority on the subject of Hamas and Israel and their war that we are sponsoring. I really don’t like any of it. The politics are repulsive to me and I believe the money we send to Israel and Ukraine could be better spent in so many other ways. I’m not mad at anybody (I’m really pretty chill without taking any medication at all).

I have a work acquaintance who is an Egyptian Muslim. He has tried to get me to see things in much the same way as you seem to, generally. But there are a couple of questions that I have that maybe you could help me with.

One is the fact that Hamas attacked Israel. It seems that it was a viscous attack and that it was against primarily a group of civilians. It just seems to me that Israel should be justified in defending themselves. And the fact that Hamas is so close and capable of doing so much damage (Even more than Iran) makes it even more crucial that they protect themselves.

What am I missing here?

The other is that (according to the article) neither Egypt nor Jordan are willing to take any refugees from Hamas. Why not?

It seems odd to me.

Both are honest questions. Insight will be appreciated. I’m gonna be chillin’ but not pillin’ (I like to keep pillin’ to a minimum).

Thanks
Hamas is run by Mossad. Much like ISIS. The "attack" was staged to provide justification for the resulting Israeli offensive. Gaza is planned to be... $omething el$e... in the not too distant future.

I hear that Israel is our only ally in the mideast. Funny that, because prior to our support of Israel, we had no enemies in the mideast.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-30-2024, 11:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Interesting discussion from Brother K. Bernard.

But getting back to Bernard's comments, I think he is mainly talking to the 60 and over crowd. And, trying to take a middle road position, minimal controversy, etc. 501c3 orgs aren't supposed to make bold public statements about US Government policies, after all.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-01-2024, 04:33 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
But getting back to Bernard's comments, I think he is mainly talking to the 60 and over crowd. And, trying to take a middle road position, minimal controversy, etc. 501c3 orgs aren't supposed to make bold public statements about US Government policies, after all.

All the "anti boycott" stuff everybody has to sign...they don't want that smoke.

Grew up with all the bad preaching against "evil"...all the screaming, sweating, guilt, emotional manipulation and now we got the "chosen" playing cries of distress from children and women being tortured to draw out survivors from the rubble....with aid of course and how DARE we say otherwise!

Don't you feel blessed by the hand of the Lord for not touching His people?

Isnt our nation blessed folks?

Because that's what God does, bless them that bless them right?

So that's gotta be what this is right?

All this blessing from our friends?

Great to have fiends I mean friends isn't it?

And SO religious too!

I mean what ARE those stats again?
Old 05-04-2024, 06:32 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Hamas is run by Mossad. Much like ISIS. The "attack" was staged to provide justification for the resulting Israeli offensive. Gaza is planned to be... $omething el$e... in the not too distant future.

I hear that Israel is our only ally in the mideast. Funny that, because prior to our support of Israel, we had no enemies in the mideast.
Old 05-04-2024, 07:13 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Brother EB,

I’m certainly not an authority on the subject of Hamas and Israel and their war that we are sponsoring. I really don’t like any of it. The politics are repulsive to me and I believe the money we send to Israel and Ukraine could be better spent in so many other ways. I’m not mad at anybody (I’m really pretty chill without taking any medication at all).

I have a work acquaintance who is an Egyptian Muslim. He has tried to get me to see things in much the same way as you seem to, generally. But there are a couple of questions that I have that maybe you could help me with.

One is the fact that Hamas attacked Israel. It seems that it was a viscous attack and that it was against primarily a group of civilians. It just seems to me that Israel should be justified in defending themselves. And the fact that Hamas is so close and capable of doing so much damage (Even more than Iran) makes it even more crucial that they protect themselves.

What am I missing here?

The other is that (according to the article) neither Egypt nor Jordan are willing to take any refugees from Hamas. Why not?

It seems odd to me.

Both are honest questions. Insight will be appreciated. I’m gonna be chillin’ but not pillin’ (I like to keep pillin’ to a minimum).

Thanks
Israel has an apartheid for the Palestinians in the "occupied" territories. These are words you have probably heard during your lifetime. Not from your Muslim co worker, or me on this forum. But you have heard occupied territory with the mention of Israel? That because these occupied territories are occupied and policed by Israel. Electricity is supplied by Israel. The Israelis can shut off food, water, electricity at anytime. This issue didn't start October of this year. This has been going on for many years. I've posted articles, and videos explaining this subject in much detail. Yet, the sad situation is that Pentecostals treat Israel on a level of Christhood. They won't come out and say it, because to say it would take an epiphany.

Benjamin Netanyahu was a catalyst for the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. That is important to note. Because Yitzhak Rabin was part of the peace process. The Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process. Benjamin Netanyahu railed against Yitzhak Rabin, and the Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process. Ultimately instigating the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. Was it a Palestinian terrorist? No, it was an Israeli settler who murdered Yitzhak Rabin. Benjamin Netanyahu is a politician who has dug himself a hole. The hole has a lot of right wing extremist "settler" Jews in it. They want a Greater Israel. Which means Jewish state for only Jews in power and possession of the land. Think about it. How about if the United States wanted to become a White State where only White People in power had possession of the land? Doesn't sound right? But it sounds right because a doctrine leads you to believe that Jews today are the same ones in the Bible?

You know the conclusions of false teachings? You prove these conclusions in your debates. Look at the conclusions of a false doctrine which teaches that a modern people can adopt a title from the Bible. Move into a land and set up shop? Then move out the inhabitants? Sounds Biblical? Christain Zionists set the wheels in motion and Theodor Herzl was the opportunity. Here we sit all these years later with a total mess and the Pentecostals shouting their hair down thinking we are poised for coming of Messiah. When in reality it's just the conclusion of bad hermeneutics, and fumbled exegeses. Now we are staring down a bullet in H.R. 6090, which may be a precursor ( I hope to God not ) of making scripture and its interpretation HATE SPEECH?

I pray to the God Jesus Christ we wake up.

Oh, I wonder if H.R. 6090 will make calling Jesus God illegal?
Old 05-06-2024, 04:57 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Israel has an apartheid for the Palestinians in the "occupied" territories. These are words you have probably heard during your lifetime. Not from your Muslim co worker, or me on this forum. But you have heard occupied territory with the mention of Israel? That because these occupied territories are occupied and policed by Israel. Electricity is supplied by Israel. The Israelis can shut off food, water, electricity at anytime. This issue didn't start October of this year. This has been going on for many years. I've posted articles, and videos explaining this subject in much detail. Yet, the sad situation is that Pentecostals treat Israel on a level of Christhood. They won't come out and say it, because to say it would take an epiphany.

Benjamin Netanyahu was a catalyst for the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. That is important to note. Because Yitzhak Rabin was part of the peace process. The Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process. Benjamin Netanyahu railed against Yitzhak Rabin, and the Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process. Ultimately instigating the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin. Was it a Palestinian terrorist? No, it was an Israeli settler who murdered Yitzhak Rabin. Benjamin Netanyahu is a politician who has dug himself a hole. The hole has a lot of right wing extremist "settler" Jews in it. They want a Greater Israel. Which means Jewish state for only Jews in power and possession of the land. Think about it. How about if the United States wanted to become a White State where only White People in power had possession of the land? Doesn't sound right? But it sounds right because a doctrine leads you to believe that Jews today are the same ones in the Bible?

You know the conclusions of false teachings? You prove these conclusions in your debates. Look at the conclusions of a false doctrine which teaches that a modern people can adopt a title from the Bible. Move into a land and set up shop? Then move out the inhabitants? Sounds Biblical? Christain Zionists set the wheels in motion and Theodor Herzl was the opportunity. Here we sit all these years later with a total mess and the Pentecostals shouting their hair down thinking we are poised for coming of Messiah. When in reality it's just the conclusion of bad hermeneutics, and fumbled exegeses. Now we are staring down a bullet in H.R. 6090, which may be a precursor ( I hope to God not ) of making scripture and its interpretation HATE SPEECH?

I pray to the God Jesus Christ we wake up.

Oh, I wonder if H.R. 6090 will make calling Jesus God illegal?

Now we separate the wheat from the chaff...
Old 06-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
DKB could not take a chance on that. That may be dangerous. Maybe a scripted (not necessarily scriptural) monologue.
You must not know him very well or at all. A large part of his early ministry was debating people publicly on various topics. He is excellent at public dialogue and at extemporaneous speaking. I attended his church for awhile many years ago, and he frequently took questions on Wednesday nights after he taught.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costeon View Post
You must not know him very well or at all. A large part of his early ministry was debating people publicly on various topics. He is excellent at public dialogue and at extemporaneous speaking. I attended his church for awhile many years ago, and he frequently took questions on Wednesday nights after he taught.
You still in the UPC?