Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Banned

Re: WPF Musician to Play for Trinitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Dwight View Post
Are you a minister?
No Brother, I am not. Though I teach and preach back home, I serve under my Pastor and have done so for the past 20+ years.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020Vision View Post
No Brother, I am not. Though I teach and preach back home, I serve under my Pastor and have done so for the past 20+ years.
The forum is closed to ministers only.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
On another forum.

I do not believe they allow copying from one forum to another on AFF or I could post it.

You could call MY to verify.
Who is KB?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
The forum is closed to ministers only.
Which forum is it? Is it called Preachers Only? Can you screen print anything from there? Interesting. Anyway, maybe you are all right. I just think too many conclusions without all the facts. Maybe that other forum is GPO, Gossiping Preachers Only.

I told my Pastor about all this last night. He doubted it too. Especially the hogwash said about NW.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned

Yes, let the "preachers only" take this stinky corpse of gossip behind closed doors in their little forum. Takes a spiritual leader to gossip behind closed doors, after all.

My cousin was a preacher for many years. The backbiting of ministers was more of a shock and harm to him than fighting devils and winning the world.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

Anonymous letter to me - someone I believe to be connected with MY and NW, possibly even the music minister, sent me this note... because this was asked for confidentiality, I can't say who sent me this.

FROM THE SOURCE...this is a MLK celebration, not a concert, there will be no altar call, it will not be televised for all I know, we are playing 3-5 songs for her, she didn't ask us, someone from the state [of California] did, we would NEVER play for her if she was having an altar call, or play for her at another church, or let her sing at our church, this is on a monday night - people hate us very badly, but those that do, really don't know me, or us for that matter. We love people, just don't agree on everything.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Anonymous letter to me - someone I believe to be connected with MY and NW, possibly even the music minister, sent me this note... because this was asked for confidentiality, I can't say who sent me this.

FROM THE SOURCE...this is a MLK celebration, not a concert, there will be no altar call, it will not be televised for all I know, we are playing 3-5 songs for her, she didn't ask us, someone from the state [of California] did, we would NEVER play for her if she was having an altar call, or play for her at another church, or let her sing at our church, this is on a monday night - people hate us very badly, but those that do, really don't know me, or us for that matter. We love people, just don't agree on everything.
Truth is... I'm not even sure who sent me it. I'm taking the person at their word. They speak with words like "we", which tells me they are either a member or in leadership at the church.

This proves what many of us were cautioning. Get all the facts first!

I feel somewhat vindicated now about my defensiveness.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Truth is... I'm not even sure who sent me it. I'm taking the person at their word. They speak with words like "we", which tells me they are either a member or in leadership at the church.

This proves what many of us were cautioning. Get all the facts first!

I feel somewhat vindicated now about my defensiveness.
Oh goody!!! I love to argue with vindictive personalities. You kick and scream about someone not being able to post something from another forum and yet you quote some confidential source and then back it up with the post that you dont even know who sent it to you. Ill assume that this post you quote is farce as you have done with the gossiping preachers forum. I believe you are an MM fan or an MY fan or both. Really doesnt matter to me. But IMO this is still hypocritical. And I am always right IMO!!!!!!! You have chosen to take this person at thier word and doubt your fellow posters on AFF. Only b/c you agree with the post. How shallow!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aak1972 View Post
Oh goody!!! I love to argue with vindictive personalities. You kick and scream about someone not being able to post something from another forum and yet you quote some confidential source and then back it up with the post that you dont even know who sent it to you. Ill assume that this post you quote is farce as you have done with the gossiping preachers forum. I believe you are an MM fan or an MY fan or both. Really doesnt matter to me. But IMO this is still hypocritical. And I am always right IMO!!!!!!! You have chosen to take this person at thier word and doubt your fellow posters on AFF. Only b/c you agree with the post. How shallow!
Re-read your post over and over again and then you tell me who has a twisted spirit? I kick and scream at stones being thrown without facts. If a few of them have to hit me so be it. It was the right thing. I'm not fan of anyone, except VINDICTIVE and VICIOUS posters like you. I'm not the accuser here.

Since you are ALWAYS RIGHT, there is nothing left to say. If you want to say hypocrite now, that's fine... at least you can make such a public statement with all the facts. You're right, for all I know that Private Message could have been from YOU! I doubt it. I tend to take people at their words. Hard thing for someone like you to believe because your own word doesn't cut butter.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Re-read your post over and over again and then you tell me who has a twisted spirit? I kick and scream at stones being thrown without facts. If a few of them have to hit me so be it. It was the right thing. I'm not fan of anyone, except VINDICTIVE and VICIOUS posters like you. I'm not the accuser here.

Since you are ALWAYS RIGHT, there is nothing left to say. If you want to say hypocrite now, that's fine... at least you can make such a public statement with all the facts. You're right, for all I know that Private Message could have been from YOU! I doubt it. I tend to take people at their words. Hard thing for someone like you to believe because your own word doesn't cut butter.
LOL!!!! I do not believe I have accused anyone. Only stated my opinion. One more bit of info from you, if I may? Please tell me where you go to church so I can join you and have someone pray this arrogant,implacable,malignant,venemous,and spiteful spirit off of me!! I do have a few extra xanex if you would like me to ship them to you!