Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-20-2010, 08:08 PM
My Family!

Smile Hey! Everyone I Love You!!!!

I started lurking on FCF back in 2004......and at one point starting posting occasionally. I made connections with former JCMer's and made new friends. The forum came at a time when my life was changing - I was going through a divorce and lost my mother - FCF filled in some blank spots.

Then, FCF closed down and NFCF was formed. St. Matthew asked if I would be interested in admining and I was honored. I had a purpose, something to do with my free time and I enjoyed feeling like I was making a difference - - offering a balance. Then suddenly NFCF was unexpectedly shut down.

Boom and I worked together, entertained a few offers and then AFF was formed. It was important to us to make sure we had several owners so a shut down by one person wouldn't happen to AFF. This worked for a while, then the four other owners let me know they were leaving and it was mine to do with as I wanted. I knew AFF needed to stay around, so quickly I reached out to four others to support AFF as owners. That was over two years ago. The owners were, Prax, The Mrs., Tina, MOW and myself. A few months ago Tina resigned and was replaced by Hoovie.

I have felt for several months that it was time for me to give up my ownership of AFF. I've waited for the right time and realized there's never going to be a right time, so a few weeks ago, I announced to the four other owners that I was going to resign as owner and head admin. I didn't want to just leave and make them feel that I was dumping it in their laps, so we've been in discussion during this transitional time.

I'll be around in that capacity for a couple more days, but by Friday I've asked Prax to remove my Admin rights and I'll just be a regular poster.

There's no agenda, no reason - it's just time. Six years is a long time and I feel this is what I'm suppose to do.

I feel honored to have served in this role for as long as I have. I've met so many of you and made new friends that mean a lot to me.

So, hey, everyone I love you!!!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:11 PM
My Family!

Re: Hey! Everyone I Love You!!!!

P.S.

AFF is alive and will continue on.................
Old 10-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Urban Pastor

I love ya 2!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Don't ask.

Say it ain't so!

You've done a great job as head admin. Or not, depending on one's point of view! (I'm still here! ) So.... who's taking your place? Am I doomed?
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 10-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Renda, you've done an amazing job for the past 6 years. But you've got a new little addition to your world right now and you deserve to enjoy her as much as you possibly can. Very few things in life are forever. And an internet forum is certainly not one of them.

So thank you for all you've done and all you've given. We love you too. I'm glad to know you will be staying on as a poster. You have alot to offer.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Love me? You don't even know me.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:21 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgcraig View Post
I started lurking on FCF back in 2004......and at one point starting posting occasionally. I made connections with former JCMer's and made new friends. The forum came at a time when my life was changing - I was going through a divorce and lost my mother - FCF filled in some blank spots.

Then, FCF closed down and NFCF was formed. St. Matthew asked if I would be interested in admining and I was honored. I had a purpose, something to do with my free time and I enjoyed feeling like I was making a difference - - offering a balance. Then suddenly NFCF was unexpectedly shut down.

Boom and I worked together, entertained a few offers and then AFF was formed. It was important to us to make sure we had several owners so a shut down by one person wouldn't happen to AFF. This worked for a while, then the four other owners let me know they were leaving and it was mine to do with as I wanted. I knew AFF needed to stay around, so quickly I reached out to four others to support AFF as owners. That was over two years ago. The owners were, Prax, The Mrs., Tina, MOW and myself. A few months ago Tina resigned and was replaced by Hoovie.

I have felt for several months that it was time for me to give up my ownership of AFF. I've waited for the right time and realized there's never going to be a right time, so a few weeks ago, I announced to the four other owners that I was going to resign as owner and head admin. I didn't want to just leave and make them feel that I was dumping it in their laps, so we've been in discussion during this transitional time.

I'll be around in that capacity for a couple more days, but by Friday I've asked Prax to remove my Admin rights and I'll just be a regular poster.

There's no agenda, no reason - it's just time. Six years is a long time and I feel this is what I'm suppose to do.

I feel honored to have served in this role for as long as I have. I've met so many of you and made new friends that mean a lot to me.

So, hey, everyone I love you!!!!!
You've done a great job, and from what I have observed you are loved by all your Apostolic Friends!!!

Thank you, Renda, and God bless you.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 10-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Say it ain't so!

You've done a great job as head admin. Or not, depending on one's point of view! (I'm still here! ) So.... who's taking your place? Am I doomed?

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 10-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Ravaged by Grace

I am highly opposed to this action. Renda is my favorite and I fear the future without her balance.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notofworks View Post
I am highly opposed to this action. Renda is my favorite and I fear the future without her balance.
Me, too. One can never be too .
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?