Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Mama to four little angels.

Is anyone here in the Denver area?

I'll be there Friday with 4 kids, for a lot of hours. If anyone's free in the evening and just wants to hang out with me and the kids at the station, let me know. Rhoni, SisFalla, and AmazingGrace have my cell phone number. I don't have a lot of minutes left, but sitting in one place for 6 hours isn't sounding like the most fun alone with 4 kids and luggage (it's a transfer), give me a call if you can keep me company and maybe help out with herding little people for awhile. Thanks!

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-04-2008, 09:29 PM

Re: Is anyone here in the Denver area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahkoe View Post
I'll be there Friday with 4 kids, for a lot of hours. If anyone's free in the evening and just wants to hang out with me and the kids at the station, let me know. Rhoni, SisFalla, and AmazingGrace have my cell phone number. I don't have a lot of minutes left, but sitting in one place for 6 hours isn't sounding like the most fun alone with 4 kids and luggage (it's a transfer), give me a call if you can keep me company and maybe help out with herding little people for awhile. Thanks!
I am in Denver on Friday night, I get home from Nashville at 6pm.

Are you talking about the train station? You can go across the street to the Tattered cover bookstore.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

Re: Is anyone here in the Denver area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
I am in Denver on Friday night, I get home from Nashville at 6pm.

Are you talking about the train station? You can go across the street to the Tattered cover bookstore.
No the bus station.... she is taking the bus