Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-20-2022, 06:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Joe Biden has Cancer?

He says he has cancer because his mother use to fill the windshield washer fluid tank with oil. Start praying for Joe.
Old 07-20-2022, 06:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Joe Biden has Cancer?

Or maybe it was because he wasn't allowed to walk to school because their was frost and oil on the windshield of his mother's car? Did anyone other than me not know that the President of the United States has cancer?
Old 07-20-2022, 06:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Delaware use to have the highest cancer rate in the United States?
Old 07-20-2022, 07:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Joe Biden had (emphasis on had) non-melanoma skin cancer before he was elected. Advanced age is a significant risk factor for all skin cancers. So, oil soaked, frost covered windshields isn't a major cause of non-melanoma skin cancer. The President of the United States is just a habitual flagrant liar. No joke.
Old 07-21-2022, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

I don’t know if the president has cancer or not. If he does, whether I like him or trust him, he has my sincerest prayers.

Having gone through chemo and all that involves when I was diagnosed with Stage 3 ovarian and uterine cancer 8 years ago, my heart goes out to ANYONE, regardless of the type or level of cancer.
Old 07-21-2022, 10:29 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
I don’t know if the president has cancer or not. If he does, whether I like him or trust him, he has my sincerest prayers.

Having gone through chemo and all that involves when I was diagnosed with Stage 3 ovarian and uterine cancer 8 years ago, my heart goes out to ANYONE, regardless of the type or level of cancer.
This isn't about you, you understand that don't you?

This also isn't about people, past, present, or future, who have had, have, or will have cancer. This is about a habitual flagrant lying story telling politician. Period.

Cancer actually has little to do with this. My prayers go out to you and anyone else who are sick. Also the POTUS 'had" non-melanoma skin cancer. You would agree that is far less than stage 3 ovarian and uterine cancer? But still, the thread's main focus is on the liar, more than any illness he had injected into his story. May the Lord richly bless you and yours in Jesus name.
Old 07-21-2022, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
This isn't about you, you understand that don't you?

This also isn't about people, past, present, or future, who have had, have, or will have cancer. This is about a habitual flagrant lying story telling politician. Period.

Cancer actually has little to do with this. My prayers go out to you and anyone else who are sick. Also the POTUS 'had" non-melanoma skin cancer. You would agree that is far less than stage 3 ovarian and uterine cancer? But still, the thread's main focus is on the liar, more than any illness he had injected into his story. May the Lord richly bless you and yours in Jesus name.
Do you think I am stupid? No? Then please stop with condescending posting…

Yes, I understood your post and where you were coming from. However, just because someone ‘had’ some supposed mild form of cancer does NOT mean it cannot return somewhere else and more serious than before. I have great faith in God, and yet I battle the mind whenever I hear of someone’s cancer returning; it is a battle one cannot possibly understand unless they have been there.

So if I seem sensitive about it, I am… perhaps because of my past experience, probably more so than I should. That being said, if he’s not lying this time, and he has cancer, my prayers are for healing.

Thank you for your blessing to me and mine, and you as well..
Old 07-21-2022, 01:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Do you think I am stupid? No? Then please stop with condescending posting…
Do I think you are stupid? Do you think I'm stupid? That I need to be corrected concerning this thread? I don't believe you are stupid, and I wasn't being condescending. I'm just stating facts, and leaving it at that.

Quote:
So if I seem sensitive about it,
Don't be.

Everything about being in Christianity is about moving forward, letting past situations stay behind us. Jesus is bigger than our issues. God is not sensitive, aren't we fortunate that He isn't like us. Yet, we are to be like Him?

Quote:
Thank you for your blessing to me and mine, and you as well..
You are a blessing Sister Barb, and may the Lord Jesus Christ continue to being a blessing through you.
Old 07-21-2022, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Do I think you are stupid? Do you think I'm stupid? That I need to be corrected concerning this thread? I don't believe you are stupid, and I wasn't being condescending. I'm just stating facts, and leaving it at that.

Don't be.

Everything about being in Christianity is about moving forward, letting past situations stay behind us. Jesus is bigger than our issues. God is not sensitive, aren't we fortunate that He isn't like us. Yet, we are to be like Him?

You are a blessing Sister Barb, and may the Lord Jesus Christ continue to being a blessing through you.
I wasn't correcting you concerning this thread, at least that was not my intent with my post. If the president or anyone else is going through sickness, my heart goes out to them. That was all I was trying to say, and I did feel you were condescending.

If he is once again lying, his Maker will handle that...

As for me being sensitive when it comes to the issue of cancer, telling someone not to be sensitive because I am a Christian I feel is insensitive on your part. If I am not exemplifying the heart of God in being an emotional human, please forgive me.

And once again, thank you for your blessing...
Old 07-21-2022, 02:31 PM
New User

He has Covid.