Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-14-2022, 07:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: I never got the VIRUS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
What would a chisel literally do to a human forehead or right hand? What would happen after someone got hit with an embossing stamp, as a signet?
Heard a preacher once say "They gonna put a microchip in your hand? Tattoo 666 on your hand? Hey, if your right hand offends you CUT IT OFF! Problem solved."

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-14-2022, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

Whether the mark is literal or symbolic. I wouldn’t want to take a chance in receiving any physical govt. stamp, chip, etc… anywhere on my body. I already believe that govt. is way too far overreaching into peoples lives. America the land of the free is an illusion. The only freedom we have is in Jesus.
Old 03-15-2022, 08:19 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Heard a preacher once say "They gonna put a microchip in your hand? Tattoo 666 on your hand? Hey, if your right hand offends you CUT IT OFF! Problem solved."
Nice!

Old 03-15-2022, 08:30 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
Whether the mark is literal or symbolic. I wouldn’t want to take a chance in receiving any physical govt. stamp, chip, etc… anywhere on my body. I already believe that govt. is way too far overreaching into peoples lives. America the land of the free is an illusion. The only freedom we have is in Jesus.
I believe many people will agree with you. But come to find out that we (as citizens of the United States) already are under surveillance. We have cameras all over the place watching our every move. If we are linked to the Internet we are being tracked. Don't believe me? If any of our law enforcement agencies have the need to run across our paths, they will open up access of "all" we have done on the Internet. Also in our "smart" phones. We are being tracked, our texting, and pictures are being accessed. On Google searches (now finding out Go Duck Go as well) which go back to the very start of that particular search engine are accessed. So, being "chipped" is the least of our worries. But if they ever tried a mandatory chipping of the populace you wouldn't need book, chapter, and verse to cause a huge non compliance.
Old 03-15-2022, 09:27 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
well...I never knew any pre existing conditions and she has spent a lot of time with us...always telling what I should eat and not eat...Sorry I am not a good judge of eating healthy... I don't always eat healthy but I do know what I should eat and not eat...
Sister, if we know what to eat and do it not, then the problem is what? The by product of us knowing what we must do and not doing it is bad health. Your doctor friend we don't know what she looks like, and my assessment that you aren't a judge of health is well founded. Because as the adage goes "we are what we eat."

Quote:
however often am for days with the people and of course I eat what they eat...
You know not to drink certain things? If they sat wine glasses in front of you, you wouldn't partake. Because your religion prohibit alcohol consumption?
So, why not foods which are unhealthy to you? Eat what is set before you doesn't mean eating things which are bad for you. But even one meal, won't hurt you, but obesity doesn't manifest from one meal we had in a village.
We gain dangerous health from our every day behavior. The excuse that we are with people for days who are eating nothing but junk food, only ends up raising an eyebrow to people who know better. If I am obese, it didn't happen because I was with other people for "days" but for years.

Quote:
I should do better but my doctor friend is very precise in what she eats and does not eat...Yes pray for her...we did baptize her in Jesus name and hoping in time she will understand more things.
Again, we don't know what she eats, she could be a granola, and raisin eater, fish and tofu? Also skinny doesn't mean healthy. Their is a pendulum of extremes in everything. Also loading up on vitamins is as dangerous as having a deficiency.

Quote:
She is a micro surgeon, also formado in orthopedics...transplanting ....there is a book in portuguese about her skill...Beside her knowledge I am a dummy
Again, medical professionals do not learn about healthy eating in medical school. Again, we don't know her, and now you are telling us she is a brain surgeon? While in your mind that may mean she can split the atom, and know more than Jack Lalanne. She is just proficient in those fields you mentioned. In short, her knowledge which made her famous isn't in the field of diet health. Her being hospitalized by the flu is proof of that.

Quote:
and have no idea why she feels so close to us other than we love and care about her soul above all things.
Sister, she could love you, bring you pizza with roses, in the morning. If she didn't get the Holy Ghost and baptized in Jesus name. Then being your friend isn't doing her a bit of good, and whether or not she is a health guru, is the least of her worries.

Quote:
She has been working in the ER since Covid and has called me for prayer for many of her most difficult cases.
Did you tell her that it works slightly better if she had the hot line? I mean, the whole Catholic thing of going through mediator priesthood doesn't git'er done. We teach and reach people through the Gospel, therefore they are empowered to invoke Christ themselves. Individuals who call me for an occasional prayer over situations are met with instruction after the prayer. They must learn and acknowledge that I'm not Gandalf, or Stephen Strange, but a minister. They must seek Jesus Christ and obey Acts 2:38.

Quote:
I. think she knows what she is doing....however I know very little.
As a MD? I can agree with that. As far as eating healthy? My dear sister, we have absolutely no idea. Her stint in emergency room after contracting the flu makes me doubtful. Even a scientist would agree concerning survival of the "fittest." Hence there are mitigating factors as health, genetics, intake of diet, and most of all exercise.

Quote:
..except I almost died and she called the hospital here every few hours giving them instructions about my health and what I should take and not take....I am not saying she knows everything because no human really knows in my simple opinion...I do trust her medical knowledge and admire her very much...a lady that speaks many languages and sees that her old religion is not right...May God guide her steps...

Again, as I stated before, and you acknowledged above. She is proficient in her field of expertise. Her old religion (I assume Catholicism?) had a mediator priest craft, which you had to go to talk to God. Maybe you should let her know (if you haven't already done so) that she can go direct to through throne. That it would be profitable to be as you, and in that way, she doesn't have to call you, she can call on Jesus direct. If she already been informed of all that, and still uses you and your church as an ecclesiastical rabbit foot, then I pray you can say exactly what she needs to hear to save her soul.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 03-15-2022 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-15-2022, 09:40 AM
Sister Alvear

yes she knows how to prayin her own way ...but she also calls me to help her pray...she is just a babe in Christ...

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 03-15-2022, 05:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
yes she knows how to prayin her own way ...but she also calls me to help her pray...she is just a babe in Christ...
She is a baptized saint in the church?
Old 03-15-2022, 06:15 PM
Sister Alvear

No not really..she asked to be baptized after we explained Acts 2:38...of course she repented...I am not around her that much but every chance I get I try to help her understand more...She lives 3 hours from me by plane...

Old 03-15-2022, 07:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
No not really

Quote:
..she asked to be baptized after we explained Acts 2:38...of course she repented...
She's been baptized? Baptized in Jesus name?

Quote:
I am not around her that much but every chance I get I try to help her understand more...
If she is baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost (I'm only assuming until you clarify) isn't there a Apostolic church where she lives? Where the ministry can take over?

Quote:
She lives 3 hours from me by plane...
Can you explain this? Did she move? I was under the impression she was your practitioner. When you came down with the flu did they fly you three hours to be treated? Or did she fly out to the hospital where you were?
Old 03-16-2022, 07:54 AM
Sister Alvear

lol...am I on a question and answer program? I met her in a city in South Brazil and we became friends instantly! We talked on what's app off and on until, after months she decided to catch a plane and come visit us and give her services free for 10 days to the poor and needy. During this time I was able to take her to our services and talk to her about salvation. Before she left she repented and asked us to baptize her. (she was Catholic). No she has not received the Holy Ghost but hoping she does. And yes I took her to a church in that area she did not feel good there for some reason. Then shortly Covid came with all it's rules and we have not gone back there except for a short 3 day trip and she was tied up and we could not meet.
No she called the hospital here when I got sick as she knew much about my medical history as we talked about it much when she visited me and when we visited her. When I need something since we became friends I talk things over with her...as a friend and as a doctor....