Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-22-2020, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Every three ring circus needs a clown ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/156212759142044/

Joshua Feuerstein is promoting a protest:

"Protest the Unconstitutional Arrest Of Pastor Tony Spell"

"Joshua Feuerstein, Pastor Greg Locke and several prominent conservative figures are organizing to protest the unconstitutional arrest of Pastor Tony Spell. City officials conspired to arrest Pastor Spell for simply having church service, which is his Constitutional right!

If we don't fight for his rights now, ours will be taken later! "

"This thing is heating up!! The racist police chief at Central is choosing to fight Pastor Tony Spell even harder.
We need YOU to click the SHARE button on this event page and then select INVITE FRIENDS!
Let everybody know ... WERE COMING and we WONT STAND DOWN!"

Once again, the false narrative and LIE is being pushed that Rev. Spell was arrested for having church services. He was not. He was arrested for losing his temper and driving a bus towards someone.

Say so long to any opportunity for that church to be a witness or light to the Sheriff or any law enforcement in that town. Calling the Sheriff a racist certainly won't help Rev. Spell's cause.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

False narrative everywhere, people looking for a fight. I was already tired of the left doing that, and now we have some “conservatives” doing the same. What a mess.

Thanks n_david for exposing some of that. That news article seemed very bias to me. I don’t even believe the numbers or if even they had real viewers or bots.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Every three ring circus needs a clown ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/156212759142044/

Joshua Feuerstein is promoting a protest:

"Protest the Unconstitutional Arrest Of Pastor Tony Spell"

"Joshua Feuerstein, Pastor Greg Locke and several prominent conservative figures are organizing to protest the unconstitutional arrest of Pastor Tony Spell. City officials conspired to arrest Pastor Spell for simply having church service, which is his Constitutional right!

If we don't fight for his rights now, ours will be taken later! "

"This thing is heating up!! The racist police chief at Central is choosing to fight Pastor Tony Spell even harder.
We need YOU to click the SHARE button on this event page and then select INVITE FRIENDS!
Let everybody know ... WERE COMING and we WONT STAND DOWN!"

Once again, the false narrative and LIE is being pushed that Rev. Spell was arrested for having church services. He was not. He was arrested for losing his temper and driving a bus towards someone.

Say so long to any opportunity for that church to be a witness or light to the Sheriff or any law enforcement in that town. Calling the Sheriff a racist certainly won't help Rev. Spell's cause.
As you knew, this whole situation smelled from the beginning. I don't know either of the men, I’m not on facebook so I cant see what your seeing. Just from what your posting, this is nothing but a mess, whats the problem with just facing the facts, pay the fine if there is one, more than likely there going to let him off. Why do this?
Old 04-22-2020, 03:21 PM
New User

Joshua is a fat big mouthed nobody that gullible people follow on social media.

The same guy that raised money to be the first to hold a crusade in Cuba. Fundraiser page removed after funds raised.

Money raised for something else that I don’t recall. Ahh, a movie camera. Thousands of dollars raised. No camera purchased. I think he built a recording studio with those funds.

He promoted a book they he wrote. It was not 20 pages in length.

Anyone that questions him on social media gets their comment removed and they are blocked.

Anyone remember when he accused Starbucks of cresting a war on Christmas?

Old 04-22-2020, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Joshua is a fat big mouthed nobody that gullible people follow on social media.

The same guy that raised money to be the first to hold a crusade in Cuba. Fundraiser page removed after funds raised.

Money raised for something else that I don’t recall. Ahh, a movie camera. Thousands of dollars raised. No camera purchased. I think he built a recording studio with those funds.

He promoted a book they he wrote. It was not 20 pages in length.

Anyone that questions him on social media gets their comment removed and they are blocked.

Anyone remember when he accused Starbucks of cresting a war on Christmas?

https://www.vox.com/2015/11/10/97070...up-controversy

CHECK OUT THIS OTHER TIDBIT:....

https://pulpitandpen.org/2018/07/03/...its-the-bible/

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 04-22-2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 04:57 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
He has posted here briefly.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
https://www.facebook.com/centralcity...7117786945224/

33K Views · on Tuesday ·
EXCLUSIVE CENTRAL CITY NEWS VIDEO: THIS IS THE PROTESTER CENTRAL POLICE CHIEF ROGER CORCORAN has allowed to illegally occupy the shoulder of Hooper Road in front of Life Tabernacle Church and harass members of the congregation for the past three weeks. Even though the man has created a safety hazard and repeatedly violated RS 32:296, Chief Corcoran has refused to arrest the man or require him to move his vehicle to somewhere safe and legal. This is the man who has repeatedly shouted profanities at church members and made obscene gestures. For weeks, the Chief has sat quietly in his vehicle watching this illegal and abusive behavior and done nothing. The crime of the pastor and the church members is to peaceably have church as they have on more than 10,000 consecutive services over 3,000 straight weeks during the past 62 years. Rev. Tony Spell rejects the media’s repeated claim that he is “defiant.” The pastor says his congregation is simply continuing to have church as guaranteed by the United States Constitution. Now the Central Police Department and the news media have sided with this disturbed individual and made an obviously false criminal charge against pastor Spell. The video aired tonight by WAFB-TV and WVLA-TV (not this video) makes it clear there was no “assault” by pastor Spell. If the protester thought he was in danger, he certainly would have jumped back. But that video clearly showed he did not. The constitutional rights of the people of Life Tabernacle Church have been gravely damaged by the City of Central, and it’s time for this illegal and despicable action to end. — Woody Jenkins, editor, Central City News
Woody Jenkins is a hack and a shill

The best and most accurate news sources: Written by former David Duke supporters who settle into “white-flight”’towns like Central, La

Is Jenkins a democrat or republican or is he still selling good press to the highest bidder? This preacher is adding some strange bedfellows to his support group.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 04-22-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
False narrative everywhere, people looking for a fight. I was already tired of the left doing that, and now we have some “conservatives” doing the same. What a mess.
It's ALMOST like it's a scripted stage show manipulating the public in certain directions.

ALMOST.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-22-2020, 08:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Woody Jenkins is a hack and a shill

The best and most accurate news sources: Written by former David Duke supporters who settle into “white-flight”’towns like Central, La

Is Jenkins a democrat or republican or is he still selling good press to the highest bidder? This preacher is adding some strange bedfellows to his support group.
Ah, so you hate white people, too. The picture is coming clearer. Certain things formerly inexplicable to me are now... explicable.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-22-2020, 08:08 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Ah, so you hate white people, too. The picture is coming clearer. Certain things formerly inexplicable to me are now... explicable.
So now we k ow what brand of Muslim... The Nation of Islam... Farrakhan...

They HATE all you white devils