Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

Old 03-24-2007, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Well wasn't the topic where Epley was replying to about illegals from Mexico mainly? And then didn't you reply that illegals didn't get free housing anyways. It just seems that simple reasoning shows he was refering to illegals not a race called "spanish"
You're not reading the thread right ... that conversation was between Coop and I AFTER HIS ORIGINAL STATEMENT!!!!

You're defending the indefensible.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I know this one thing when ordering Chinese Food don't say I want some fried won-thongs.They'll look at you funny.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Prax ... this is very one-sided ...

where is the righteous indignation ... or calls for not attacking an ethnic group ... or tempering what might be construed as hate rhetoric ... I'm sorry but you're not being consistent.
Did Epley name call anyone? If so report it and I will get to that too. If you have any other problems with admin actions, take it to private.

but having an opinion that illegals from Mexico are a strain on the economy or get free housing etc etc is not name calling or insults.

And I repeat...if you think the man is wrong about his "hate rhetoric" SHOW him he is wrong. Use your brains, not your emotions. You're not going to accomplish anything with name calling and it will not be allowed. We are not here to babysit people's opinions. If Epley wants to have an opinion on illegals as long as he is not name calling them or anyone else here then he is entitled to that opinion and you are entitired to show how he is wrong. But nobody is entitled to name call each other on this board.

And I repeat, if you got a problem with this, complain to StMatt the Admins in private.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
You're not reading the thread right ... that conversation was between Coop and I AFTER HIS ORIGINAL STATEMENT!!!!

You're defending the indefensible.
Im not defending anything. I'm just pointing out that Epley seems to have illegals in mind. Stop using your emotions guys and use you brains.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Did Epley name call anyone? If so report it and I will get to that too. If you have any other problems with admin actions, take it to private.

but having an opinion that illegals from Mexico are a strain on the economy or get free housing etc etc is not name calling or insults.

And I repeat...if you think the man is wrong about his "hate rhetoric" SHOW him he is wrong. Use your brains, not your emotions. You're not going to accomplish anything with name calling and it will not be allowed. We are not here to babysit people's opinions. If Epley wants to have an opinion on illegals as long as he is not name calling them or anyone else here then he is entitled to that opinion and you are entitired to show how he is wrong. But nobody is entitled to name call each other on this board.

And I repeat, if you got a problem with this, complain to StMatt the Admins in private.
I did both ... Prax ... reported it ... which I never do ... and gave data ...about entitlements ... It's your defense of his actions that is troubling to me, right now ... because you have not read this thread in it's entirety and do not know that it was reported ... he's entitled to an opinion as long as it doesn't demean an ethnic group ....

I am sure that if the shoe was on the other foot then there would be an outrage.
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
I think not to allow Spanish is judging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are we going to win them if we do not give them our jobs-homes-schools and move to the North Pole??????

Judging will not help. :friend :friend

Give them a hug-job-check-house-medical attention-for free so they know there is NO judgment involved!:friend :friend :friend
BTW notice Epley said to NOT allow Spanish is judging....and then he seems to make a bad joke about illegals
Ronzo

Fuggheddabowdit, Dan... you're wasting your energy.

Let's just move on.

What's done is done.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
BTW notice Epley said to NOT allow Spanish is judging....and then he seems to make a bad joke about illegals
If you can read all of that into that statement as it reads than you are better than I ... that's the end of my beef with this Praxeas.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
I did both ... Prax ... reported it ... which I never do ... and gave data ...about entitlements ... It's your defense of his actions that is troubling to me, right now ... because you have not read this thread in it's entirety and do not know that it was reported ... he's entitled to opinion as long as it doesn't demean an ethnic group ....

I am sure that if the shoe was on the other foot then there would be an outrage.
He didn't name call anyone. Ok? He did not say mexicans are of the devil or anything else. and Yes I DO know it was reported. good grief. He is entitled to his opinion and he is entitled to be wrong and you are entitled to show how he is wrong, but there will be NO name calling comprendo?

you do NOT get a free pass to insult someone else with name calling. Period. I don't care how incensed you became or how emotional you became. That's it. And Epley apologized of his actions.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
If you can read all of that into that statement as it reads than you are better than I ... that's the end of my beef with this Praxeas.
The man even admitted it was a bad joke and apologized for it. It is not against the forum rules to give an opinion that illegals get free everything anymore than it is against the rules for you or anyone else to constantly bash an entire church related organization. but nobody has the right to lash out with name calling in return.