Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
beast, mark

Old 04-15-2023, 11:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Mark of the Beast may be only 2 1/2 years away

https://youtu.be/FO7X74VKb8Y?t=1307

The above is a link to Ken Raggio preaching back in 2015. The link will take you directly to the point in his message where he says the Jews will be grafted back in when they are raised from the dead, then they see the Lord, then they repent, then they are filled with the Holy Ghost.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 04-15-2023 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-15-2023, 11:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

https://youtu.be/FO7X74VKb8Y?t=2623

Here is Ken Raggio in 2015 saying Matthew 24's end times events (which last for about 7 years, the last 3 and a half of which are the "Great Tribulation") will begin in 2021.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Last edited by Esaias; 04-15-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-15-2023, 11:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Why do so many people who claim to believe we are literally going to have the mark of the beast in the next year and a half not live as though they actually believed that?

Still selling books on Amazon (using credit cards, of course)? I mean, seriously, why aren't these people holed up on a farm somewhere so they can at least try to grow their own food to survive the 3 and a half year tribulation/mark of the beast thing? A church has the prophecy teacher come in, tell everyone it's all going down within the next couple of years, then next week they are doing hotdogs and whatever for "youth service", meanwhile they are still FULLY hooked up with the banking credit and commerce system that they supposedly think is the machinery of the Beast and the precursor to the mark...?

I mean, seriously, you guys don't actually believe what you claim to believe. Your actions and lifestyle PROVE that you don't. It's just all in your head as an intellectual exercise in fantasy live action role playing. It's literally fantasy football.

Old 04-16-2023, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Why do so many people who claim to believe we are literally going to have the mark of the beast in the next year and a half not live as though they actually believed that?

Still selling books on Amazon (using credit cards, of course)? I mean, seriously, why aren't these people holed up on a farm somewhere so they can at least try to grow their own food to survive the 3 and a half year tribulation/mark of the beast thing? A church has the prophecy teacher come in, tell everyone it's all going down within the next couple of years, then next week they are doing hotdogs and whatever for "youth service", meanwhile they are still FULLY hooked up with the banking credit and commerce system that they supposedly think is the machinery of the Beast and the precursor to the mark...?

I mean, seriously, you guys don't actually believe what you claim to believe. Your actions and lifestyle PROVE that you don't. It's just all in your head as an intellectual exercise in fantasy live action role playing. It's literally fantasy football.

Brother because the idea is first, it just hasn't happened yet according to this interpretation, second, when it happens, there will be little you can do to survive in such a large scale situation.

The inability to participate in the economy is not because of the rejection of means of payment themselves, but because what the means of payment entails. If you give me a card to participate in the economy I'll use it. But if you give me a card for the same, but first you demand that I deny the Lordship of Christ, and say the beast is the only Lord above everything, and I say "no thanks" to the card and suffer the consequences.

If I recall correctly from my readings, it is not the first time something similar happens. I recall emperors demanding that people do some idol worship, and then they are given a paper indicating they did it, and then allow them to enter the marketplace if they had that paper. Effectively, that becomes a mark of the beast, where you can't participate in the economy unless you worshiped de idol first.

That's the reasoning behind the doctrine, that something similar will happen. There may be a variety of teachers teaching variants of this, and some even embarrassing themselves, but in general, there is no worries that we are being marked right now since it is only a problem when the requirement to be part of the economy involves denying Christ.
Old 04-16-2023, 11:54 AM
New User

Quote:
Yep. Still buying houses. Getting married. Saving for retirement.
Old 04-18-2023, 06:10 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroGary View Post
Time will tell which view of prophecy is correct.
Sure will.

Just you won't be around to find out that you are wrong.
Old 04-18-2023, 06:42 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Watch this video

Old 04-18-2023, 07:07 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Watch this video

2023 reasons why Hes coming in 2023
Old 04-18-2023, 10:52 AM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

It makes sense for pre-tribbers though since they believe they will be out of here before the mark of the beast.
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 04-18-2023, 11:25 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBTG View Post
It makes sense for pre-tribbers though since they believe they will be out of here before the mark of the beast.
I think his point is that they continue as if NOTHING is going to happen, hence the hot dogs for the youth.

It’s church as usual. It’s business as usual. Where is the urgency to reach everyone before Nicolae Carpathia arrives on the scene?