Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Caston Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLYP View Post
Caston?
I have a question..
Remember...Liars will have their part in the lake...

Are you really who you say you are OR just pulling our leg?
I'm afraid I don't quite catch your drift. I am who I say I am ... Caston Smith from South, Alabama ... attends Brewton Apostolic Church (Formally known as Brewton United Pentecostal Church). What more do you want? A copy of my driver's license????
Old 10-26-2007, 02:31 PM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caston Smith View Post
Oh please ... I don't even want to address this issue about licensing. There are some of the greatest preachers who don't hold licesne.

UPCI was an organization formed back in 1945, prior to that .... there were no doubt hundreds of One God preachers through out the time frame of 33 AD-1945. Case rested.
Oh puhleeeze! Then why did you bother to hold them to begin with? Kinda silly to hold them one minute, then change your mind the next because you may or may not like whats going on within the org.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Caston Smith

Quote:
Wife trims hair...mother trimmed hair, grandmother trims hair....great grandmother trimmed hair....yup that about covers it!

5 generations!

Hey do you that nutcake from Tampa Florida?
Oh there's more to being Apostolic Jesus Name than just being baptized according to Acts 2:38 ....
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm afraid I don't quite catch your drift. I am who I say I am ... Caston Smith from South, Alabama ... attends Brewton Apostolic Church. What more do you want? A copy of my driver's license????
LOL no problem just checking...Just figured someone with a song like that might Reckart or some other mentally challenged individual.

So allow me to introduce myself....NLYP

Could quite possibly be your worst nightmare!

So..tell me more about this mentally deranged song?
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm afraid I don't quite catch your drift. I am who I say I am ... Caston Smith from South, Alabama ... attends Brewton Apostolic Church. What more do you want? A copy of my driver's license????
don't look old enough to drive.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Caston Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherEastman View Post
Oh puhleeeze! Then why did you bother to hold them to begin with? Kinda silly to hold them one minute, then change your mind the next because you may or may not like whats going on within the org.
Are you licensed? What is the big deal??? License doesn't make you a preacher. Lets be rational here.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winklebottom View Post
I have always heard that if you are gonna go "running around the church" your eyes better be closed so everyone knows you are in the spirit...not flesh.. what say you???
I know by now I am probably way off topic as I havent read forward but this struck me funny and I have to tell you this story..

When we lived in Ms. The church hubby attended.. I think some of them ran more than they sat... so we are at prayer meeting one night.. and all 4 of my kids were sitting and talking.. then praying.. well I noticed when they were talking it was an assumed real spiritual talk.. not just sitting and talking so we didnt interrupt. After they began praying.. one of the men in the building was running it was one of those totally hg blowout prayer meetings (I can actually say the running was in order this night) and all the sudden we hear this THUDDDDDDDD!!!

My husband stops praying and I hear half the men take off running but it wasnt in the hg for sure! So I looked back to see what was happening. My middle daughter had started running (this one was not raised anywhere near the church so this was all kind of new to her) and she ran smack into the wall!!!! When we asked her what happened she said well Mom, when I was talking to Zoey about it all she said is... God thinks we need to run with our eyes closed so he knows we are worshipping him!!! ROFL... SO I ran with my eyes closed but I couldnt see the wall!!!!! It was sad but yet we laughed for years over that one!!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Caston Smith

Quote:
LOL no problem just checking...Just figured someone with a song like that might Reckart or some other mentally challenged individual.

So allow me to introduce myself....NLYP

Could quite possibly be your worst nightmare!

So..tell me more about this mentally deranged song?
My worst nightmare? ... The Lord is my light, and my salvation, WHOM shall I fear? LOL ...

As for Bro. Reckart goes, I do know him ... and correspond with him quite often via e-mail etc.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Oh there's more to being Apostolic Jesus Name than just being baptized according to Acts 2:38 ....
Does the Brewton church have a pastor now?
What do you do at the church?
Old 10-26-2007, 02:36 PM
uncharismatic conservative maverick

I am being rational. You're right a license doesn't make you a preacher, that isn't what this is about though.
Closed Thread