Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-18-2020, 08:51 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Says the dude who no matter where I go or what I say can always be found following along wagging his tail and sniffing the back of my pants?

Will you also sniff the coronacheck I send you like that DD?
Like I said, you act like a gay guy fishing for straight males. I guess since all the bars are closed you have no where to flaunt your agenda around the boys?
Fake Muslim, frustrated nut.
Old 04-18-2020, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
How about Scott, those that think this Virus was intended to bring in the New World Order (NWO). Or this virus was the start of Marshal Law, and we need to encourage those to rise against the government, we need to rebel against tyranny. I heard someone tell me this was the Anti Christ!

What lengths people will go to justify whats really on the inside.

Many of you know I don’t believe in a future physical coming of Jesus Christ. If you do, please read.

Luke 18:8 KJVS
[8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Where’s your faith during this whatever you think it is. What a shame, we spend more time trying to figure this out, trying to wrap our mind around this pandemic. It’s easier to come to the conclusion its some deceptive government trying to ________, you fill in the blank. Yet, if you believe this is the end of the end, friend you should be glad, your redemption draweth nigh. If you believe this is the time your going to be able to fight against the government and all its wickedness, then you should be gald because your fighting, boxing, self defense classes may pay off.

Where is your faith?
If I present information published by Bill Gates where they have these types of scenarios planned out. That is not me saying it , that is me pointing that Bill Gates said it.
I think NWO is an obvious agenda of those in political power, since at least as far back as George Busch. How does someone recognizing these patterns make make them the original author. These people such as Bill Gates, Henry Kissenger, Rockafellas, Busch Family, Clintons, and many more are openly corrupt. So here is a question for you.
Why do you argue in the defense of these and the media? Why do you give them your undying trust? Why are you not skeptical?
Shall we start a thread and present these documents(that show the corruption )one by one and let you defend them one by one.

Even if this all went away today and never returned(the epedimic)you still would believe this was as bad as originally thought. But where do you get your info?

This reminds me of something I have noticed in religious people, concerning end time prophecy and scripture.
It is that: As long as the media doesnt tell them that we are under a one world government, or that the antichrist is walking the face of the earth, then it isnt happening. People are taking their cues from the media and we get concerned when they say too, and if they didnt press the panic button then we dont panic..... Its strange how professed christians are waiting for the unrighteous to discern that the scriptures are being fulfilled. Problem is the bible teaches the wicked will be caught unaware.
Anyway gotta go, I will address this more later.
Old 04-18-2020, 01:03 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
AFF is interesting.

On one page, we are encouraged to pray for friends who are either sick or for families impacted by covid 19.

On another page covid 19 is considered a urban myth.

Do those who think the pandemic is a myth scoff at the pleas for prayers by those fatally impacted by the pandemic ?
Just because it's a real virus, doesn't mean it justifies the actions that have been taken. The flu is real, but we don't shut down our economy because of it.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Like I said, you act like a gay guy fishing for straight males. I guess since all the bars are closed you have no where to flaunt your agenda around the boys?
Fake Muslim, frustrated nut.
You’re back again? I’m actually not the one showing up sniffing around you DD. This what “real men” in your field of work do? Does “ministering by sniffing” like that get bigger offerings?

You went from fantasizing about me being a little boy in sunday school and have now spent two days fantasizing that I am gay. Knew you were a sicko but sharing your gay fantasies and your expertise on gays and gayness for two days is hilarious. Do you stalk just me or do you have an imaginary stable of men you fantasize about.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 04-18-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

Yep... The inmates are running the asylum
Old 04-19-2020, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

Tony Spell just gave $10k each to 2 missionaries that came to his service this morning. At least 4 got baptized today. Looking forward to the actual numbers of how many got baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost today!
Old 04-19-2020, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Tony Spell just gave $10k each to 2 missionaries that came to his service this morning. At least 4 got baptized today. Looking forward to the actual numbers of how many got baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost today!
Yeah, I watched the service on FB. They had CHURCH! I admire the stand that Brother Spell and New Life has taken during this shutdown.

God is moving and the gospel is going forward!
Old 04-19-2020, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Is this story that the attorney and the usher attended Easter Sunday accurate?

If so, next week is going to be a rough one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00EBDEB2-012C-45A1-8F22-A26E2DFD013E.jpg (8.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Is this story that the attorney and the usher attended Easter Sunday accurate?

If so, next week is going to be a rough one.
Couldn’t get the attachment clear but if it’s about the man that does in his church it is true he does but had been battling heart conditions for the last 2months. The lawyer is sick but he went everywhere so no telling where he got it from. Regardless if it’s from his church or not doesn’t change anything. I’m very glad you are interested in apostolic stuff regardless of what you act like. I don’t go following updates on Santa clause because I know it’s fake. Glad you know the apostolic church is real true and only church. Now you can put your front on and respond like you don’t believe
Old 04-19-2020, 05:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You’re back again? I’m actually not the one showing up sniffing around you DD. This what “real men” in your field of work do? Does “ministering by sniffing” like that get bigger offerings?

You went from fantasizing about me being a little boy in sunday school and have now spent two days fantasizing that I am gay. Knew you were a sicko but sharing your gay fantasies and your expertise on gays and gayness for two days is hilarious. Do you stalk just me or do you have an imaginary stable of men you fantasize about.
I guess I hit the nerve again. You aren't being stalked, you are stalking us. Little boys in Sunday school? That's new to me, but I guess you are the one in your own fantasy. Interesting how you being found out concerning your preferences are hilarious to you. Fake Muslim, ex disgruntled Christian, and now pervert. Where are all your muslim friends? Funny, this place has been going on since 2007, and you seem to be the only Muslim hangaround? You liar, and if you lie about that, you lie about everything else going on.