Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Re: Who's Who on AFF

I love all these little people.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:06 PM
My Family!

Ferd, is this you?

I love this commercial!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qJe...eature=related

The little girl's expression after her dad tells her what he has to do is just priceless!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Forever Loved Admin

I am Cindy, I live in East TEXAS. I have 6 kids and 9 grandkids with 2 on the way. I attend New Life Church with a great Pastor. I love to sing and wish I could play the drums.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Mr. Stewart

My name is Tesfaye Stewart and I am new here as a member but I have been visiting the site for a while. I was born and raised on the mission field in Liberia, West Africa, and am currently on staff at Apostolic Tabernacle in Houston as the music director, preacher, teacher, web administrator, and whatever else they can beat out of me. I have really enjoyed the discussions here and did become about as hooked as anyone can be without actually being a member.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
"Mercy Walked In"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
I am Cindy, I live in East TEXAS. I have 6 kids and 9 grandkids with 2 on the way. I attend New Life Church with a great Pastor. I love to sing and wish I could play the drums.
LOL... I love playing the drums!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdkendall View Post
Ya know.... Out of all the people I have talked to on her, I have yet to hear of anyone being in FL... Sheesh, they must be behind or something.
I'm orignally from Ga.Received the HG /Baptized in Jesus name in AL. met & married a guy from TX who got the itch to go west( northwest) and we have been *Way Up North* a long time.
I do have some relatives down in FL around the Sarasota area.

oops forgot to mention CHURCH.. been UPCI since 1961 PW here on an island in SE AK for almost 12 yrs.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:17 PM
"Mercy Walked In"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstew View Post
My name is Tesfaye Stewart and I am new here as a member but I have been visiting the site for a while. I was born and raised on the mission field in Liberia, West Africa, and am currently on staff at Apostolic Tabernacle in Houston as the music director, preacher, teacher, web administrator, and whatever else they can beat out of me. I have really enjoyed the discussions here and did become about as hooked as anyone can be without actually being a member.
Perhaps you can help me with the piano chords to Going to Another Level by Israel and New Breed
Old 03-27-2008, 03:18 PM
"Mercy Walked In"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnhisle View Post
I'm orignally from Ga.Received the HG /Baptized in Jesus name in AL. met & married a guy from TX who got the ich to go west( northwest) and we have been *Way Up North* a long time.
I have family in Sarasota too. Actually my family is scattered all over Florida, Alabama, and Virginia!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnhisle View Post
I'm orignally from Ga.Received the HG /Baptized in Jesus name in AL. met & married a guy from TX who got the ich to go west( northwest) and we have been *Way Up North* a long time.
You know sometimes I just get an urge to reach out and smack him upside the head for moving ***Way UP North***.

P. S. Tell him there's lots of land in TEXAS!!!!!!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
You know sometimes I just get an urge to reach out and smack him upside the head for moving ***Way UP North***.

P. S. Tell him there's lots of land in TEXAS!!!!!!!
I sorta felt like smacking him a time or 2 my self.
He is feeling terrible today almost had pneumonia.Had a procedure to clear his lungs this am. Needs your prayers instead of a smack today sis.