Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Why aren't there more people posting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I think that people are too busy with social media, whatever form it may be, to actually come here and participate in a discussion any more. Much of what used to be posted here on AFF is actually what consists of social media chatter now, probably. I am not on social media at all, and AFF is one of the very few places on the web I visit, and so I do love what AFF has come to mean in my life.

One thing however that I have noticed is that since our dear Cindy passed, AFF has not been what it once was. She brought a light and life to this place that passed when she did.

I have been so busy with our little homestead the past year that I have not had time to be on here much. It is not because of social media. I don't have time to be online much, and when I do get time, I like to come to AFF and see what is happening, even if I don't have anything to add to the discussion (or time).

My flock of chickens have now reached 25+ and my garden is 70' x 70' this year, and just life in general keeps me busy outdoors or with household chores.
Ah, so you're prepping for the great tribulation about to be unleashed in November, eh?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-08-2016, 08:16 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Ah, so you're prepping for the great tribulation about to be unleashed in November, eh?

Ahh... NO! I am raising teenagers... hungry ones, lol! And we give a lot of eggs and produce away. The rest I sell to make a little income.

World coming to an end? Tribulation?

No, we are living for the Lord, one day at a time, and come what may, He will take care of us.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I thought Brother Baxter Jr said we were already in the Tribulation? Also John Hagee said that the rapture will be before August 30th? Because the Antichrist will take his show on the road with Hillary Clinton. Gandalf will fight the dreaded Donald Balrog Trump.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 08-08-2016 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Yeshua is God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I thought Brother Baxter Jr said we were already in the Tribulation? Also John Hagee said that the rapture will be before August 30th? Because the Antichrist will take his show on the road with Hillary Clinton. Gandalf will fight the dreaded Donald Balrog Trump.
OK dear brother please send me all your earthly goods, starting with your bank account before august 30th, hurry get an early start.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I don't have a problem with people using FakeBook, but I wouldn't be caught dead on there, personally. I did try creating an account with a fake name, just so I could post comments on the local newspaper website, but FB contacted me (at the spam e-mail account I used), and told me I had to provide a photo ID. I refused, they blocked my account. If they can't know everything about you, they don't want you on there, and I do not trust Zuckerburg with my info.
They asked for a photo i.d? They have rules against using fake names. The only thing that causes suspicion is when you make it obvious that the name is fake.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

I don't use my real name. I was never asked for my i.d.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:30 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
They asked for a photo i.d? They have rules against using fake names. The only thing that causes suspicion is when you make it obvious that the name is fake.
True, my name was "Justa Guest", heh. But yes, they wanted me to submit a photo ID. Still, I don't care enough to have it changed. I only used it to comment on the LJS website, because that's the only option they offer.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
True, my name was "Justa Guest", heh. But yes, they wanted me to submit a photo ID. Still, I don't care enough to have it changed. I only used it to comment on the LJS website, because that's the only option they offer.
Should have used Justin Thyme.

Or Sum Gai.

I still haven't figured out what advantage there is to Facebook. Starting to doubt any advantage to any social media or online "interaction" for that matter. Things seemed better when you could only meet the neighbors at special events, when everyone is on their best behavior. But now...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Not half as funny as the ones who say the Lord came already in 70ad!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Banned

well, if you are looking for the Lord's bodily return, then you cannot be the body of the Lord, can you?