Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-13-2020, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Re: Bott 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
What updates are you looking for? Are you interested in what left the man as Armapeet prayed for them? It was a spirit that was attacking them, believe or not believe, all up to you.

Quote:
I thought what she said was pretty obvious, she dealt with a spirit (although she didnt discern it that way, thats my discerning) of depression and anxiety, sought help from a counselor, went to a doctor took meds, until the symptoms left.
What she said was obvious. Unfortunately, you added to what she said and fabricated some things. "My discerning." You mean your assumptions. You have very little, if any, discernment. Your assumptions added more to the testimony than was actually said.

Quote:
If you want n-David I will message you Bro. Williams number and you can call him your self and ask any question you desire.
Perhaps you should call him and ask why his wife unleashed demonic spirits at BOTT.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

What she said was obvious. Unfortunately, you added to what she said and fabricated some things. "My discerning." You mean your assumptions. You have very little, if any, discernment. Your assumptions added more to the testimony than was actually said.

Perhaps you should call him and ask why his wife unleashed demonic spirits at BOTT.
No adding here. Just assumed she prayed before going to see a counselor concerning her depression. Perhaps you could call Bro. Williams and then give us the feedback to what was said. Ask him, what help was his wife telling others to receive if they’re struggling with depression and anxiety, the “help” she received, or the “help” she didn't receive.

I’m under the understanding that like many, Bro. Williams may confess he believes in spiritual activity, but will deny it exists. You wont believe in something you have never faced. Thats why so many obstacles believers face are rated as natural problems.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
No adding here. Just assumed she prayed before going to see a counselor concerning her depression. Perhaps you could call Bro. Williams and then give us the feedback to what was said. Ask him, what help was his wife telling others to receive if they’re struggling with depression and anxiety, the “help” she received, or the “help” she didn't receive.

I’m under the understanding that like many, Bro. Williams may confess he believes in spiritual activity, but will deny it exists. You wont believe in something you have never faced. Thats why so many obstacles believers face are rated as natural problems.
Assumptions, assumptions.

"under the understanding" = assuming.

Can you stop assuming or acting as though you know what people think or say? It's ridiculous. Now you're assuming MW denys spiritual activity exists. If the man hasn't told you or said so publicly, don't put words in his mouth!

I don't need to call anyone. I didn't fabricate and add to what was said and then accuse the lady of unleashing a demonic spirit.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Can you stop assuming or acting as though you know what people think or say? It's ridiculous. Now you're assuming MW denys spiritual activity exists. If the man hasn't told you or said so publicly, don't put words in his mouth!

I don't need to call anyone. I didn't fabricate and add to what was said and then accuse the lady of unleashing a demonic spirit.
Did I say she “unleashed a demonic spirit” please show me where I said that.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=n david;1580318]Assumptions, assumptions.

I don't need to call anyone. I didn't fabricate and add to what was said and then accuse the lady of unleashing a demonic spirit.[/QUOTE

I’m assuming (oops) I have an opinion correct?
Old 02-13-2020, 10:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Quote:

I’m assuming (oops) I have an opinion correct?
Of course you have an opinion. Frame it as such, then. Don't claim to know what people have said, believe or feel if you don't know absolutely.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Did I say she “unleashed a demonic spirit” please show me where I said that.
It was Armapeet who first said it. You made posts agreeing with it.

Also posted this:

Quote:
Do you think it’s impossible that as she spoke about her depression it opened doors of infirmity to attack the church? Or, maybe its just coincidence? Or as you put it confusion....
Old 02-13-2020, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It was Armapeet who first said it. You made posts agreeing with it.

Also posted this:
I was asking a question. I do believe that it can happen, I just never said it did in this instance.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I was asking a question. I do believe that it can happen, I just never said it did in this instance.
Are you mad at me for some reason?
Old 02-13-2020, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Are you mad at me for some reason?
I’m not mad. We’re good, why?