Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: An Alien tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
That only applies to Star Trek, it does not apply to other universes.
So these stories are outside of the Federation of Planets?

How so?
Old 09-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Yeshua is God

Part 7

One day Jesus took his disciples to a high mountain, right below the spaceship.
The a ray of light shone upon him that made his raiment white and glistering. and there were two others talking with Jesus.
and the spaceship came upon the mountain enveloped in a cloud of white smoke to disguise it image and the two others that were with Jesus entered into the spaceship, and a voice came from the spaceship megaphone saying "This is my beloved Son:
hear him" Luke 9:28-36

Then another day a friend Jesus whose name was Lazarus was sick, it was not a grievous disease, but it presented an opportunity, an angel team quickly descended and sedated the friend of Jesus in order to allow him to rest and recuperate, people taught he had died and buried him, the angel team quickly went into the burial place at night when no one was looking and made sure that Lazarus was alive.

Lazarus would be kept under sedation until Jesus arrived, when Jesus arrived and ordered the tomb open Lazarus was given an energizer injection by the angel team which allowed him to jump out of the tomb even though he was wrapped in some clothing.

When Jesus cursed a fig tree, one of the angels blasted the fig tree with hot air that immediately dried up the fig tree.

One day a blind mind came to be healed by Jesus but the blind man was missing the eyes the flesh was gone and there was nothing to heal, but Jesus heard a voice that told him to turn around and pick up the red dirt that was on the ground, Jesus then spat on the dirt and then put it on the blind man's eyes, the enzymes in Jesus's saliva activated the nanobots in the red dirt.

The red dirt contained specially prepared genetic material and nanobots that would reconstruct the missing parts on the man, actually it was a polymer plastic that resembled human flesh and the eyes were mechanical eyes that transmitted images straight to the brain, much like a camera would.

by the time the blind man washed the nanobots would have finished with their task, then the nanobots would fall into the water where they would dissolve.

more continued later.

Last edited by FlamingZword; 09-14-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Yeshua is God

Part 8

One time in his own town Jesus was about to be cast down a precipice but the angel team quickly rolled out a strong clear plastic barrier between Jesus and the crowd, so they were unable to come to Jesus or throw stones at him.

From then on the Angel team was ready with defensive measures to protect Jesus from any harm.

another day a group of men pretending to be pious approached him to ask about paying taxes to Caesar, but Jesus perceived their brain waves to be antagonist and was able to escape their question trap.

Jesus then realized that even though the majority of the people welcomed him, the leadership of the Jews was antagonistic to him, so he begun to hide in out of the way towns and cities.

But eventually the time came when he had to enter into Jerusalem.

more coming later.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

I don't get it. What is the point?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:51 AM
friendly to the sinners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehawk013 View Post
I don't get it. What is the point?
I dont think there really is a point other than conducting a creative writing exercise for his/her own edification and artistic exploration. At least thats what Im seeing here. Imaginative but not written in a style that holds my attention, but carry on...

Last edited by endtimer; 09-16-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Part 8

One time in his own town Jesus was about to be cast down a precipice but the angel team quickly rolled out a strong clear plastic barrier between Jesus and the crowd, so they were unable to come to Jesus or throw stones at him.

From then on the Angel team was ready with defensive measures to protect Jesus from any harm.

another day a group of men pretending to be pious approached him to ask about paying taxes to Caesar, but Jesus perceived their brain waves to be antagonist and was able to escape their question trap.

Jesus then realized that even though the majority of the people welcomed him, the leadership of the Jews was antagonistic to him, so he begun to hide in out of the way towns and cities.

But eventually the time came when he had to enter into Jerusalem.

more coming later.
I'm on the edge of my seat!
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Yeshua is God

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtimer View Post
I dont think there really is a point other than conducting a creative writing exercise for his/her own edification and artistic exploration. At least thats what Im seeing here. Imaginative but not written in a style that holds my attention, but carry on...
If some guys can sell garbage about the end times or the davinci code and make a ton of money, perhaps I can make some too.

Hey I got bills to pay.

just kidding, actually I am a technology buff, so I am trying to see if everything that Jesus did is technological feasible, this board is just serving as my sounding board.

So far I have found out that most of what is describe in the Bible is possible to do with current technology or with experimental technology (Which also includes theorical technology).

so in a sort of way I am trying to merge the two fields I love the most (Theology and Technology)
(I am a minister of the Gospel but I am also a Computer Systems Engineer)
Old 03-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Yeshua is God

I stoped this creative writting experiment because I figured out that just about every miracle in the Bible could possible be recreated using either current or experimental technology.

Now it doesn't bother me or weakens my own faith, that we have advanced in technology to the point that we could potentially recreate some of the bible miracles.

What about Elijah going up in a chariot of fire?
We could use a drone covered with flashy lights.

How about the iron ax head that floated?
Small powerful motor hidden inside

How about the plague of frogs?
Simple, we could have a special breeding tank of genetically modified frogs, with a very short lifespan, or infected with a poison or a fatal disease.

And so on.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I stoped this creative writting experiment because I figured out that just about every miracle in the Bible could possible be recreated using either current or experimental technology.

Now it doesn't bother me or weakens my own faith, that we have advanced in technology to the point that we could potentially recreate some of the bible miracles.

What about Elijah going up in a chariot of fire?
We could use a drone covered with flashy lights.

How about the iron ax head that floated?
Small powerful motor hidden inside

How about the plague of frogs?
Simple, we could have a special breeding tank of genetically modified frogs, with a very short lifespan, or infected with a poison or a fatal disease.

And so on.
A lot of things could be mimicked today. But not 2000-3000 years ago.

We also cannot resurrect someone into genuine trans dimensional immortality, nor create holiness in the heart.

But, we are fast approaching the day when we can put brains in petri dishes, hook them up to the Cloud, and have our very own Borg hive-mind matrix, ruled by some Annunaki in the Vatican, London, and Dubai.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-30-2017, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Now wouldn't they be breaking Prime Directive?
Speaking of which the new Star Trek tv series Discovery is set to premiere this August or September! Of course in this politically correct age one of the regular characters is gay.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"