Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Re: Another Abortion "House of Horrors" in TX

No reports from the MSM on this still. They're likely relieved the Obama administration has so many scandals going on. Now they can pass on this story and just blame an incredibly busy news cycle on the reason for burying it.

LifeNews posted an update a few days ago. The similarities between Gosnell and Karpen are striking.

SOURCE LINK

Karpen was sued in court over a woman who died as a result of his "procedure," and was also sued for injuries a 16-year old girl sustained from his "procedure."

The woman who have come forward to accuse Karpen, have photos of murdered babies they took with cell phones. Photos which prove these babies were killed outside the womb.

But enough about this...what Obama scandal will surface today? Or, hey, I heard Amanda Bynes was arrested. That sounds like news we should cover.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieA27 View Post
How am I sick? No where in my posts did I say anything about being glad that the babies died. And no where am I advocating for abortion. I just for once, would like to hear someone's outrage about these murderers salvation, preaching and teaching them about God so they can get out of this, and turn their life around, that even if/when they die, or get just punishment for their actions, that they can be saved.

But it's like some of you people don't even want that. Saying that you hope that they rot in an extra hot place in hell, that they get everything to them that they did to the babies and then some . Probably wouldn't even be able to forgive Paul...

Look, I understand being outraged at their actions, because it was and is indeed evil, but that hatred for their actions should never trump their soul salvation, to the point that you’re wishing that they never ever get saved.

I guess since after coming to the knowledge of the truth about hell, I don't wish it on anybody, not even my worse enemy. That's why I labor continually for the salvation of souls, since that is the most important thing.
Oh I'll admit it, God's not done with me yet so I still am far form perfect in my attitudes.

I have a 4 1/2 month old baby boy. We had two miscarriages before we were blessed with him. The idea of someone,a doctor or otherwise, killing a baby when I see how precious and beautiful this little life is, makes me go right past anger and into some dark recesses.

If I had the chance to tell them about Jesus and lead them to repent..I would. However, since I likely never will with these folks...yeah I kinda hope they do face levels of pain inhell that the human mind cannot comprehend. If you take scissors to a newborns spine, or twist ans snap a newborns neck, you better believe I hope you rot in hell. Personally if it werent illegal I would be happy to usher you to the gates myself.

As to this whole, "what are you doing to help? Are you willing to adopt?" nonsense...do you have any clue how hard and expensive it is to try to adopt a baby in this country? I know a few families who would LOVE to adopt on e of these babies so the deadbeat momma wouldn't have it murdered, but the system will not allwo them to or has made it so expensive they ca't afford to.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

No updates on Douglas Karpen.

Other news...

Four Maryland murder clinics shut down, licenses suspended

Quote:
Less than two months after proudly announcing they were reopening their doors after their licenses were temporarily suspended for violating what they called "minor" state regulations, four abortion clinics owned by Associates in OB/GYN Care have once again been shut down by the state.
Quote:
But just today the state released documents revealing that the clinics had once again lost their licenses after inspectors discovered that all four clinics routinely administered the drug Misoprostol to cause abortions in women who were past 11 weeks gestation, "even if the patient has not be evaluated by a physician, and even if no physician is available on site."
LifeSiteNews SOURCE LINK

And

12 of 16 Maryland murder clinics failed inspections, including all 3 Planned Parenthood clinics and the murderer Leroy Carhart's clinic.

Quote:
Among the 12 abortion clinics caught violating state regulations were all three of the state's Planned Parenthood abortion facilities, as well as that of notorious late-term abortionist Leroy Carhart. While the violations found at the Planned Parenthood facilities were relatively minor, at one facility one staff member was not certified in basic life support or trained in emergency transfer of patients to hospital or the delivery of sedation medications via IV.
Quote:
Carhart, whose abortion business was hounded of out Nebraska in 2010 after the state passed legislation banning late-term abortions, was responsible for performing the abortion that led to the death of 29-year-old kindergarten teacher Jennifer Morbelli earlier this year. While Carhart was cleared on Friday by the Department of Health of wrongdoing in Morbelli’s death, the department was less impressed by what it found when it inspected Carhart’s clinic.

Investigators discovered some eight pages of violations, including a nurse whose RN license had expired, nurses who weren’t properly trained in administering sedation drugs through IV, and failure to train staff in the emergency transfer of patients to the hospital.

In addition, investigators found that patient records did not included a discharge diagnosis, as required, and staff were improperly cleaning surgical instruments.
LifeSiteNews SOURCE LINK
Old 06-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Headline: 20 Texas Lawmakers Demand Probe of Douglas Karpen, Killed Babies Born Alive

Quote:
Twenty Texas legislators have signed on to a letter demanding an investigation of Douglas Karpen, a Houston abortion practitioner who is being considered the second Kermit Gosnell for killing babies born alive after abortion.
Quote:
[State Representative Phil] King informed Life Dynamics that his office then mailed that DVD to Lt. Richard Kleczynski with the Homicide Division of the Houston Police Department. He also sent a letter to Ms. Mari Robinson, executive director of the Texas Medical Board, and David L. Lakey MD., Commissioner of the Texas Department of State Health Services, requesting a full investigation. These letters were co-signed by 20 Texas lawmakers (send end of story for list).

“We strongly support a full investigation into the allegations of Dr. Karpen. As a state, we must ensure that the health and safety of women and children are being protected by laws and regulations in place,” King wrote to the agencies.
This is taking a while to develop, but hopefully this murderer is arrested and put on trial for his actions.

SOURCE LINK