Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

My Grandmother :(

I didnt want to start a new thread but I figured if I just added to the last one it would never be viewed.

The tests came back negative on the cancer!!! It was numerous stomach ulcers on and around the lymphglands that mock the appearance of cancer.... however the blood tests that were run during that time came back worse than we had planned.

My grandmother has Cirrhosis of the Liver. There isnt much they will or can do at her age but just let it go pretty much It appears it could be pretty far advanced already. They are doing another biopsy next friday. The biggest prayer request out of this whole deal is she is on cumadin (sp) and in order to do this biopsy they have to take her off of it for 10 days prior to the test. This is not good as she has chronic clotting issues and they said she can throw a clot at the drop of a hat. Please please pray!

And honestly pray for me too.. I am tired and ready to literally throw up my hands and quit. I have lost everyone I was close to in the last year and now my grandmother... the dr told me it would probably just be a matter of months. I just dont understand at all anymore! Thanks in advance...

T
Old 08-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Getting to know Jesus

I'm praying for you!
Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

1Pe 5:6-7 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Tit 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Pray'n
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
GO CUBBIES!

praying for you and your family
Old 08-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Formerly known as CareyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
I didnt want to start a new thread but I figured if I just added to the last one it would never be viewed.

The tests came back negative on the cancer!!! It was numerous stomach ulcers on and around the lymphglands that mock the appearance of cancer.... however the blood tests that were run during that time came back worse than we had planned.

My grandmother has Cirrhosis of the Liver. There isnt much they will or can do at her age but just let it go pretty much It appears it could be pretty far advanced already. They are doing another biopsy next friday. The biggest prayer request out of this whole deal is she is on cumadin (sp) and in order to do this biopsy they have to take her off of it for 10 days prior to the test. This is not good as she has chronic clotting issues and they said she can throw a clot at the drop of a hat. Please please pray!

And honestly pray for me too.. I am tired and ready to literally throw up my hands and quit. I have lost everyone I was close to in the last year and now my grandmother... the dr told me it would probably just be a matter of months. I just dont understand at all anymore! Thanks in advance...

T
Girl, I'm so sorry to hear this. I feel bad that I did not make time in our phone conversation to inquire about you...please forgive me and know I'm always here for you!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyM View Post
Girl, I'm so sorry to hear this. I feel bad that I did not make time in our phone conversation to inquire about you...please forgive me and know I'm always here for you!

Hey I know that and its not a problem at all... actually it was my fault cuz the kid called and I forgot to call back until just now!! I am sorry....

Love ya much!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Formerly known as CareyM

Quote:
Hey I know that and its not a problem at all... actually it was my fault cuz the kid called and I forgot to call back until just now!! I am sorry....

Love ya much!!!
I KNOW...I was going to say something about that! Hahahaha

Love you too girl!
Old 08-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Philippians 4

Quote:

T
Don't give up! He wouldn't allow all of this if He didn't think you were strong enough. Remember the Master refines by fire. My dad passed almost 2 yrs ago. 60 years young, he also had Cirrhosis. Believe me when I say I understand what you are going thru. And even tho we can't see things the way He does the most important thing is to NEVER give up!

myspace.com/darciemarti
Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:

T
For what it's worth, I know how you feel. I lost my Pastor about 8 years ago, then I lost my dad about 7 years ago, then I lost my grandmother. I already lost my mother when I was 18.
I pray God will bring you through this. Don't give up. We may never truly understand all that happens, but God is still working in your life. I know it can be hard to see it when everything is happening. Brother Barnes went through something similar....Job did too. We don't know all the hows and whys but if we will just hold on God will bring us through.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Praying for you...and your grandmother especially...