Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 04-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

I've lost respect for Sandy Hook parents

I've lost respect for Sandy Hook parents Resident Skeptic

It's hard to respect those who obviously do not respect themselves. Letting themselves be exploited by those who seek to establish a totalitarian order in the USA is more than disrespectful to the memory of their slain kids. But what can we expect from liberal New Englanders? If they really wanted children protected, then they'd be approaching this from a mental health angle. But their liberal brainwashing drives them to jump on the band wagon of disregard of the rights of free people. I wish New England had followed through with their secession threat of 1812.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Re: I've lost respect for Sandy Hook parents

I thought I heard about a father that went on Fox News declaring he was against "gun control". Don't know and I am sure if it is true the MSM will never mention it. It is a travesty that people allow themselves to be wined and dined into supporting anti constitutional propaganda.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
I thought I heard about a father that went on Fox News declaring he was against "gun control". Don't know and I am sure if it is true the MSM will never mention it. It is a travesty that people allow themselves to be wined and dined into supporting anti constitutional propaganda.
That man is being totally ignored by Obama and the media. Since Obama is letting the Sandy Hook do his weekly address this week, the GOP should let that dissenting father to their rebuttal. But the GOP are such wimps they'll probably never consider it.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Go Dodgers!

I don't blame them. They are the product of our liberal media and emotionally driven politics

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Banned

Its easy for your to sit behind a computer and judge these people and call them brainwashed. Looking from afar I wouldnt call for gun control. Especially when that beast Feinstein wants to ban guns that were even used in the shootings. But like I said, its easy for us to say what we would do.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by odooley6985 View Post
Its easy for your to sit behind a computer and judge these people and call them brainwashed. Looking from afar I wouldnt call for gun control. Especially when that beast Feinstein wants to ban guns that were even used in the shootings. But like I said, its easy for us to say what we would do.
Chances are they were New England liberals before they lost their kids. They see this as an opportunity to push their agenda on everyone. New England liberals have a bad habit of doing this. They see New England as "America".
Old 04-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

I have lost respect for anyone who would sit in judgment of these poor people who so recently lost their little children and other loved ones (the teachers' families, the principal's families, etc.). You have no idea how you would react if you had gone thru what they have. We can say we know all we want, but the truth is that you do not know! And how dare we judge them for their reaction after all they've been thru.

Judge the politicians if you want to. Judge those who disagree with your point of view on gun control if you want to. But please show some compassion to these poor people who've lost their babies.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
I have lost respect for anyone who would sit in judgment of these poor people who so recently lost their little children and other loved ones (the teachers' families, the principal's families, etc.). You have no idea how you would react if you had gone thru what they have. We can say we know all we want, but the truth is that you do not know! And how dare we judge them for their reaction after all they've been thru.

Judge the politicians if you want to. Judge those who disagree with your point of view on gun control if you want to. But please show some compassion to these poor people who've lost their babies.
Amen
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 04-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Obama is having one of the mother's give the Presidential Radio Address tomorrow. Disgusting to see these people used as fodder to advance the liberal agenda. Sad part is they know and don't care. They're celebrities. Rode on AF1 and are being wined and dined at many liberal events. I do feel bad for their loss, but it's getting hard to keep feeling bad when you have it being shoved in your face 24/7.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Are you people kidding me? How many of your children have you put in the ground? Tell me how many of you have seen this kind of violence done to your child? How many of them have you identified? How many had to be identified in other ways, because they would not even be recognizable to their parents?

Tell me about the fog you are in for years, putting one foot in front of the other is an almost insurmountable task. Just getting out of bed, where you were unable to sleep without drugs to knock you out?

How Many????????
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV