Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Re: Who's Who on AFF

My name is John. I was born and raised in Southeast Missouri. Came to the Lord 41 years ago in Kennett, MO. Married 34 years ago in Poplar Bluff - have 2 grown children.
30 years ago I was delivered from the state of misery and moved to Wyoming. Graduated from ABI, pastored in Cody, WY and we now have a home missions church in Powell, WY.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Sister Alvear

well, I go by my name....Janice Alvear...I am married and live in Brazil SA.
You can go over to the thread that says. Sister Alvear´s picture thread and see our family and many of the Brazilian churches.
Blessings to you from our part of the world! Glad you are a part of the Forum family.

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 03-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Crazy father of 4

Location: Now? Phoenix, AZ. Before? Newark, OH, Wyandotte, MI, Tampa, FL

Hi
Mark here, wife is Gina, been married 20 yrs this yr. 4 boys all baptized and spirit filled, Thank you Jesus.
Raised in Ohio, father pastored Licking Valley Pentecostal Chapel (AMF). Recieved the HG in Molina, Florida while we were visiting the area when I was 9. Moved to Michigan that fall and lived there while he pastored a church in Taylor. Moved us back to Ohio and he split. My brother became my pastor until almost 16 yrs ago. My wife and I started attending CLC in Heath, Ohio. Left there for Mesa, Arizona and stayed for about 8 months and moved back to Ohio. 6 Years ago we moved to Florida. Lived in Hudson and worked in Tampa for 2 yrs. 4 Years ago we moved back to Arizona. Now living in central Phoenix and looking for a place outside the main city. WAY TO BIG AND CROWDED FOR THIS COUNTRY BOY. Love it here though and glad we are back. We currently attend Phoenix First Apostolic Church in South Phoenix.

Anything else that anyone wants to know???

I'll get back to you when I figure it out.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfWord View Post
Hey Sam, I just had a guy who attended our church go to The Good Samaritan Inn. Don't they still share the building with the Dream Center? His name is Joe Glorioso. He's been there a couple of weeks and really needs some help. I just got a letter from him and he seems to be making progress.
The two are separate.
Josh Willis runs the Good Samaritan Inn.
I think his email address is Josh@TheGSI.org.
They have a web site at http://www.thegsi.org/
They are located in a building that was previously a school.
We pass it on our way to the Dream Center.
It's a couple of miles south of the Hamilton Dream Center.
Wendell Coning is a Good Samaritan Inn alumnus and is pastor of the Dream Center. His email address is dreamwendell@aol.com

The Dream Center is in a building built in 1894.
At one time it was Grace Chapel and at one time it was a public school.

I have never been inside the Good Samaritan Inn.

Apostolic in doctrine
Pentecostal in experience
Charismatic in practice
Non-denominational in affiliation
Inter-denominational in fellowship
Old 03-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Honorary Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The two are separate.
Josh Willis runs the Good Samaritan Inn.
I think his email address is Josh@TheGSI.org.
They have a web site at http://www.thegsi.org/
They are located in a building that was previously a school.
We pass it on our way to the Dream Center.
It's a couple of miles south of the Hamilton Dream Center.
Wendell Coning is a Good Samaritan Inn alumnus and is pastor of the Dream Center. His email address is dreamwendell@aol.com

The Dream Center is in a building built in 1894.
At one time it was Grace Chapel and at one time it was a public school.

I have never been inside the Good Samaritan Inn.
Thanks, Sam! I thought the Dream Center at least started in the Inn. I remember when I visited my brother, who attended there a number of years ago, that the Dream Center was meeting in the building.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I'm Scott Hutchinson of Jackson,AL.I currently attend The First Pentecostal Church of Jackson.
I'm married to Alane Hutchinson and have two daughters aged 12 and 15.
I play the electric bass at the church,do fill in for my pastor and do preach out a little bit.
I work at the Wal Mart here in Jackson,AL.
I love the word of God and I desire to fulfill my spiritual destiny.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Saved by Grace

My name is Jason Badejo, i have only been on AFF about a month. Former trinitarian, I have been born again since 2000, and attend Pastor Stringfellow's church in Arlington,TX. (Future home of the Dallas Cowboys) Moderate-conservative, but just interested in apostolic revival, even if we don't agree on all things, so long as we can agree on Acts 2:38, and One God.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverBlessed View Post
My name is Lisa.. was raised in Greenfield Indiana attending faith Apostolic where my dad was pastor until he died. Four years ago started attending River of Life in Muncie Indiana.. I sing.. and sing in the choir at River and do solos from time to time... I was married for 14 years, but been divorced 5 years.. I am mom of three teen girls that I think are just beautiful. I thought i was going to be mom of a fourth girl...but I searched and found her father and had to let her go. No higher calling than being a mom.. they mean the world to me.

My life is spent working, going to church, spending time with my family... kinda boring I guess.... but we are blessed. In fact, I am forever blessed.
Aw, Lisa! I had no idea! But I'm glad that you did what you think is best for her. Are you able to remain in contact with her?
Old 03-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Oh. I'm HO. I have a job that doesn't require me to work on the street.

I've been a LPN for almost 3 years and will be graduating from the RN program in 7 weeks (PM me for PayPal info). I currently live in WI.

I will be taking my boards in mid-June and moving to be with my mom in VA in late July.

I have two children, Zak is 16 and Becca is 14. They are both saved and are great kids.

I have 4 cats...Tipsy, Cooper, Red, and Frito.

Nice to 'meet' you.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Registered Member

Hey I am AG.... LOL.... Oh wait... been around this place so long I forgot I could occasionally use my real name I am Theresa... not to be confused with the poster Theresa... however she is a good friend so I wouldnt mind occasionally getting mixed up however she is nicer than me most of the time LOL

I am a wife to an awesome husband,Rob and a mother to 4 wonderful children. We live in the Dallas metroplex and attend Northcities UPC... We have an awesome pastor and church!!!! We are so blessed to be here!!! We moved here from Oklahoma City about a year ago and even though its been a trial and one that pretty much everyone here knows about... we are blessed to say we now can see over that valley and the flowers at the mountain top are beautiful!!!

Just be aware... I have a very drama filled life... I share it a lot here with my aff family because I KNOW they can pray... so dont be alarmed and no its not made up... its the drama filled life of AG and her hubby (who posts under nice BABY Seals club) without the drama our lives wouldnt be normal... Its nice to have you here too... Enjoy AFF!!!!

Now everyone please say a prayer!! I go in about 5 1.2 hours to have another procedure done on my back and for some reason I am so nervous this time I cant sleep to save my life!!! Its just a Facet but... last time they couldnt get an IV started so they ended up doing it without sedation and I dont want to go there again if I dont have to and thats what I am worried about because I know I am a tad bit dehydrated and thats what caused it the last time... ok nuff of my ramble...

Oh and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that Steve Hoover guy... I think he forgot to tell you this part... he is our local tv Star LOL... but since we dont believe in TV we wont tell you we all watched him on Wife Swap about a yr ago! LOL