Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Leave A Message For The Not So Departed Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digging4Truth View Post
That is often the case with PO & I.

But it isn't necessary for people to come to the same conclusion to have good debate. It's just that sometime it is taken as an attack... sometimes it isn't.

The hard part is knowing when which is which. Or at least knowing when to leave it be.
I certainly would rather be your friend than enemy, Digging.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Forever Loved Admin

I have a message for y'all. It snowed 6" here this morning. Don't worry our baby goats are fine.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Still Figuring It Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I certainly would rather be your friend than enemy, Digging.
Ahhh.. .and you certainly are my friend. Even if we didn't agree that wouldn't change but I am glad to say that we agree more often than we disagree. But when we do disagree we are both people of much conviction. If we weren't such friends that could be the end... but we are friends... above all.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Still Figuring It Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
I have a message for y'all. It snowed 6" here this morning. Don't worry our baby goats are fine.
What kind of goats do you have?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I don't think anything that I believe has changed. Don't believe in the HMH thingy and that standards are heaven and hell, if that is what you are referring to. But, I never have believed that.

I think that we are all liberal, moderate and conservative in various areas of our lives. I'm not sure we could emphatically label ourselves in only one. I lean more conservative, but not in everything. Did I answer your question?
Kind of, I just seemed to remember posting with you, ILG, Michlow, Carpenter and several others and you were more likely to agree with things I posted back then. Now you kinda seem on the other side of the fence (although I don't really post much anymore, so you have nothing to disagree with. lol)
Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Oh, good grief.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
What kind of goats do you have?
I don't really know D4T. That is my husband's dept. lol

We got rid of some, and got some new ones. I think I have posted photos of them.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Still Figuring It Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
I don't really know D4T. That is my husband's dept. lol

We got rid of some, and got some new ones. I think I have posted photos of them.
I'm working on a 2500 sq ft pen in the woods and we are going to get back into goats again... just not pygmy goats. That was stupid.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Ahhh.. .and you certainly are my friend. Even if we didn't agree that wouldn't change but I am glad to say that we agree more often than we disagree. But when we do disagree we are both people of much conviction. If we weren't such friends that could be the end... but we are friends... above all.
Awww...well said!!! I agree - above all!

Now, I have a question.

Quote:
This is the thread where you can drop in and leave a message for all of those who have "left" this forum due to the continual insistence by those who frequent this forum to question things.

You can just leave them a message here. They will get it. Because they haven't gone anywhere. They just fail to post.
What does your original post mean? I'm reading is as the yellow-bellied cowards "left" because they refused to be questioned, but let's still ask the questions, they will still be able to read them.

Am I in hot water again?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Banned

I took it as, they haven't really left. Instead, we've provided them plenty of fodder for their sermons, websites, blogs, news sites, forums and dinner chat!