Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Another exciting, fun-filled weekend ahead.... This afternoons activities include cleaning off the deck, spraying down the deck with a clorox solution and letting it dry. This will be followed by grilling boneless chicken on the grill.

Tomorrow morning when the dew dries off-- we will be putting a fresh coat of water seal on the deck. Then after that "fun" we will be having FAMILY TIME, moving stuff from an old storage shed that is falling apart-- to a new one. Then if there is any daylight left when we finish up that task-- we'll be starting the painting on the ceiling & walls in the new building hubby has built to move the aquariums into.

Anyone want to join us for a fun weekend?

If you can't make it this time, there's always next weekend--

Next weekend-- weather permitting... we will be finishing up the painting that doesn't get finished tomorrow-- and putting down floor covering in the future aquarium shop.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:06 PM
My Family!

Lord Tina, I'm tired just reading that!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:12 PM
just lurking...

Well let's see. Friday night is "sweetie night" at our house. Roughly translated, the one night my husband tears himself away from his computer game to acknowledge my exisitance.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

I am in Michigan for the weekend staying with a forum member and meeting two other forum members on Sunday. She's gonna treat me really good, I have a feeling....hahahahaha!

I was going to be bad and post under her username since she was signed on when she gave me this computer (so I could play while she works). Hmmmm...the fun I could have had!! LOL!

I don't know what plans I have tonight, but I'll be enjoying her company as this is the first time we've met in person. She hasn't kicked me out yet either.

I think her son is teaching mine bad habits...ROFL! I brought my two kids and she has three, and they are all getting along great. Mine aren't even arguing with each other, and that's a plus!

Anyway, this will be a great weekend for me. I hope it's just as great for her.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
I am in Michigan for the weekend staying with a forum member and meeting two other forum members on Sunday. She's gonna treat me really good, I have a feeling....hahahahaha!

I was going to be bad and post under her username since she was signed on when she gave me this computer (so I could play while she works). Hmmmm...the fun I could have had!! LOL!

I don't know what plans I have tonight, but I'll be enjoying her company as this is the first time we've met in person. She hasn't kicked me out yet either.

I think her son is teaching mine bad habits...ROFL! I brought my two kids and she has three, and they are all getting along great. Mine aren't even arguing with each other, and that's a plus!

HO, what part of Michigan are you in today?? Anywhere near the Ohio border???
Old 03-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Still Figuring It Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michlow View Post
Well let's see. Friday night is "sweetie night" at our house. Roughly translated, the one night my husband tears himself away from his computer game to acknowledge my exisitance.
Wooooooooooo hooooooooooo... acknowledgement of existence is just crucial for any marriage these days.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I'm going to see my mother this weekend.I'm leaving tommorrow.Hopefully we'll get to visit with Trovoure and her family, sunday and my birthday is coming up and I won't be able to see my Mom on my birthday so I'll see her this weekend.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post

Welcome to our sun shiney state, HO...at least the sun is shining today!!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

I am taking it easy tonight...it's been a long week, what with the 'holiday' on last Monday and all.

Anyway, one of my brothers is coming up from Columbus for a couple of days...I plan to rise early and fix a big breakfast...
Old 03-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Christmas 2009

We rode the Harley most of the afternoon. I finally got Eddie to actually take a day off from the office!!! Woo hoo!! We ate Mexican for supper in Savannah, and then rode on home. We visited the old UPC campground site in Perryville, which is now a flea market. Eddie showed me exactly where he got saved as a 7 year old boy; that was sweet.

Tonight, I have to pay bills & do some laundry. Boring, but necessary!