Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-14-2020, 07:11 PM
New User

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mass deaths where? You having mass deaths in your town, city?
We don’t have mass deaths here in Broward, Dade, or Palm County. My family in New York are telling me about mass deaths. Relatives in Sicily and Greece aren’t reporting mass deaths because after all wouldn’t relatives be coming up dead? I’m asking some important questions because I live in s Covid hot spot, my relatives live in COVID hot spots. In your church they baptize a 100 yard dump truck load of visitors? Correct? So that church must be in the numbers of 100,000 families? Therefore you should not just have a couple here and their dead. But the way this virus is being made out to be you should be stacking the dead a 1400 high? Is COVID 19 a Godzilla virus, not to be compared to all the others to come before it???? Come on, already, are we that stupid to gingerly march on the cattle car? People getting sick, ok, people dying? Happens all the time. But this virus equal to the Omega Man? Really. SMH
Yep
Old 04-14-2020, 07:12 PM
New User

Everyone out in Northwest Arkansas. *shrugs*
Old 04-14-2020, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
Kool aid is delicious. Will you post an apology if none of this happens?
-Am I wrong for not trusting a lying media and government?

-If they want to be trusted in a potential crisis, then they need to hold to a higher standard of embracing the truth.

-No I'm doing what should be done , being skeptical of a habitual liar.

- Do you have a source whose history has proven them to embrace unbiased truth. You tell me your reliable source of information.(for this pandemic)

-When someone has a history of embracing falsehoods, then they should not expect to be believed. This shouldn't be my burden, if you want them to be believed why dont you beseech them to be honest. They (government and media)have not had this position of distrust flung upon them, they have earned it. It is not even debatable. But it's like they get a pass on the requirements of trust???WHY???
-If a man claiming to be of God lied as much as our government and the media.....noone would have any confidence in him, and if after he established himself as a liar, your mental competence would be called into question for trusting anything he said, and rightfully so.

-It is great folly to trust a liar.
-It actually brings to pass the scripture.....whosoever loveth or maketh a lie. You dont have to be the liar, all you have to do is embrace their propaganda. Do you?

-Lastly, the problem with a liar is that they can tell the truth. But because they lie so much no person with half a brain would believe them.

- It may happen that I am wrong about the reporting on this epidemic, but am I to be blamed for not trusting an established liar. Would I feel badly. Absolutely not. It is not my fault that I dont trust them, it is theirs.

If following dishonesty floats your boat, You may as well believe the devil.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
Kool aid is delicious. Will you post an apology if none of this happens?
It must be, you have drank so much.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
-Am I wrong for not trusting a lying media and government?

-If they want to be trusted in a potential crisis, then they need to hold to a higher standard of embracing the truth.

-No I'm doing what should be done , being skeptical of a habitual liar.

- Do you have a source whose history has proven them to embrace unbiased truth. You tell me your reliable source of information.(for this pandemic)

-When someone has a history of embracing falsehoods, then they should not expect to be believed. This shouldn't be my burden, if you want them to be believed why dont you beseech them to be honest. They (government and media)have not had this position of distrust flung upon them, they have earned it. It is not even debatable. But it's like they get a pass on the requirements of trust???WHY???
-If a man claiming to be of God lied as much as our government and the media.....noone would have any confidence in him, and if after he established himself as a liar, your mental competence would be called into question for trusting anything he said, and rightfully so.

-It is great folly to trust a liar.
-It actually brings to pass the scripture.....whosoever loveth or maketh a lie. You dont have to be the liar, all you have to do is embrace their propaganda. Do you?

-Lastly, the problem with a liar is that they can tell the truth. But because they lie so much no person with half a brain would believe them.

- It may happen that I am wrong about the reporting on this epidemic, but am I to be blamed for not trusting an established liar. Would I feel badly. Absolutely not. It is not my fault that I dont trust them, it is theirs.

If following dishonesty floats your boat, You may as well believe the devil.
Then don’t watch, listen, or read about their lies. With that said don’t add to their lies either.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:59 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Then don’t watch, listen, or read about their lies. With that said don’t add to their lies either.

We'd better learn to find the truth for ourselves and not just blanket ignore whats said even if it doesnt come from "our side".

The truth should the goal and not just reverberation in the echo chamber of our choice.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Notice one thing you didnt mention that is most important, you didnt say dont believe their lies. Why??
And how come all of the "supposed" truth you guys post, is the same as on Fox, and CNN

So what's the source of your coronavirus truth?
Old 04-14-2020, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
Notice one thing you didnt mention that is most important, you didnt say dont believe their lies. Why??
And how come all of the "supposed" truth you guys post, is the same as on Fox, and CNN

I thought that goes without saying, my bad.

I’m probably like all of you, I read the news on the internet, I listen sometimes to talk radio. I like Epoch Times, Citizens Free Press, Breitbart, Fox, The Blaze etc.. With that said, I back away from all of it.

Like you, it’s the voice of God.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
There are a lot of people here in Fort Lauderdale out in the street. So, the death toll should be rising here. Correct?
Exactly... it should be through the roof if they are in public.
Old 04-15-2020, 04:41 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Exactly... it should be through the roof if they are in public.
Yep.