Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-29-2018, 09:39 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Kavanaugh-- In Case You're Keeping Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
He wasn’t whining about beer. He was angry and upset that for 10 days his wife and children were receiving death threats. His name and life he worked for could go down the toilet by a bunch of baby killers. OMG!! Roe v. Wade is on the chopping block!! Drag out the coat hangers!!

Secondly, Feinstein had the audacity to open up her questioning on the gang rapist accusation after lawyering up Ford while sitting on the information and not telling the Juduciary Committee about it until the 11th hour.

He should have walked over to her and punched her in the face until she fell over backward in her chair.

If you ever get a chance to stand before a Judge in a courtroom, call him a pervert and see how he handles it.
I shouldn’t have said what I did about punching Feinstein in the face. Sometimes in the middle of political discourse I forget that these people are lost and I should be praying for them. Our country is in a tribal mess.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I shouldn’t have said what I did about punching Feinstein in the face. Sometimes in the middle of political discourse I forget that these people are lost and I should be praying for them. Our country is in a tribal mess.
She needs to be arrested and tried for treason, along with the rest of the crooks in DC.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-29-2018, 11:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Please, tell us your opinion of Ford's testimony. This should be enlightening.
Mixed. The main concern was whether she was subjected to a psycho-babble psychotherapy recovered memory enhancement.

Likely a party girl in her teens and may well have had a few before whatever happened, her claim of one drink sounded stressed. She handled herself fairly well at the hearing, even around the dem lawyering, not sure about the child-voice thing. She has some dubious connections and history.

Oh, btw, she is not the nominee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
No matter how he responded, he would be criticized by his enemies.
And I thought he might be ok until the pathetic hearing. As one of the better swamp creatures.

His actual drama queen tipsy performance is the problem. And the fact that people who should know better praised the ...

Much of what he said was illogical. Christian constitutionalists should see that easily, you should not have to go to Mother Jones or Steven Colbert to see the obvious. He was unhinged because of his being spiritually buffeted.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-29-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:18 AM
This is still that!

Bill did a good job of summing it up I thought. Weird I cant get the utube to show up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=EsBB7X3JM2g

Last edited by Amanah; 09-30-2018 at 05:21 AM.
Old 09-30-2018, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

Michael Savage and some others say the gal is part of a CIA and MKUltra deep state setup. (A less likely theory has her being played by Amy Schumer.)

My view is that Kavanaugh disqualified himself with the drama queen, whiny, poliricized histrionics. His inconsistencies and illogical arguments point to a level of culpability in his days of sleeping/blacking-out from beer excess. More importantly, it points to a lack of integrity today.

(The emphasis of checkered O’Reilly that there would be no conviction is totally irrelevant, lawyerese Jesuit style argumentation. There is no entitlment for a spot on the Supremes.)

And maybe more will come out.

Btw, at the time the tipsy gal may have just grinned and beared it, shook it off, and not left the party, and took the normal drive home. Having some drinks, that was very possible, but would not fit the narrative, so she imagined herself leaving. All that would not negate the beer-laden assault aspect. That would explain her forgetting how she got home.

—-

Btw, I was reminded that Kavanaugh was so buffeted by the alcohol devil spirit that, in addition to embracing beer, he tried to question the judiciary committee member as to what alcohol drinks they like. Talk about unqualified.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-30-2018 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-30-2018, 07:11 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
Mixed. The main concern was whether she was subjected to a psycho-babble psychotherapy recovered memory enhancement.
No, the main concern is whether there's any validity to her claims, and so far she has provided no evidence to support her allegation.

Quote:
Likely a party girl in her teens and may well have had a few before whatever happened, her claim of one drink sounded stressed.
If the posted yearbook entries are to be believed, they all were heavy into partying.

Quote:
She handled herself fairly well at the hearing, even around the dem lawyering, not sure about the child-voice thing. She has some dubious connections and history.
There's a video series called 'Body Language Ghost', where they analyzed her behavior in the questioning, it was fairly illuminating.

Quote:
Oh, btw, she is not the nominee.
No, she's the one making unfounded accusations against him.

Quote:
And I thought he might be ok until the pathetic hearing. As one of the better swamp creatures.
Clarify?

Quote:
His actual drama queen tipsy performance is the problem. And the fact that people who should know better praised the ...
Drama queen? Him - and his entire family - have been dragged through literal torture for nearly two weeks, because of the way the Dimmies handled this disgrace of a proceeding. I'd love to see how well composed you remain after going through that. I wouldn't have been nearly as composed as he was.

When Durbin tried that slimy, sleazy tactic of attempting to trick Kavanaugh into doing the Dimmies dirty work for them and halt the proceeding, I would have unloaded on him full barrel (verbally) for that in his place.

Quote:
you should not have to go to Mother Jones or Steven Colbert to see the obvious. He was unhinged because of his being spiritually buffeted.
I don't read/listen to either of those buffoons. I didn't see him as unhinged, I saw him as a man put under intense, unwarranted pressure. I'd be willing to give Ford the benefit of the doubt, if there was even a shred of evidence that she's telling the truth. Even though I didn't believe it myself, I was still willing to acknowledge that the stories Trump had run against Cruz during the Republican primaries could be true. There isn't even a hint of truth to be found here.

This entire event is a farce, a sham and it is a national disgrace. No matter whether you like him as a judge or not, there is absolutely no merit to be found in Ford's claims against him.

Quote:
Much of what he said was illogical. Christian constitutionalists should see that easily,
Such as? I haven't been able to find the full videos of the questioning, only his opening statement.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

The swamp creature aspect of Kavanaugh is explained in #14 by Esias with the link to the thinkinghousewife blog https://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp...h-about-brett/
and the Napolitano article.

=======

And I looked at some of the body language material, it was mildly interesting. Voice stress analysis might be interesting too. And I doubt that an objective observer would end up giving points on either of those to Kav over Cat.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-30-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Much of what he said was illogical. Christian constitutionalists should see that easily,
Such as? I haven't been able to find the full videos of the questioning, only his opening statement.
Well?
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well?
I watched most of it, so I have not searched. Do you think I am a far better searcher than you?
Old 09-30-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
I watched most of it, so I have not searched. Do you think I am a far better searcher than you?
In other words, "I made a claim, and don't want to (or can't) back it up, so I'll make you do my dirty work rather than actually defending what I wrote".