Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Maga!! Yeehaw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
So pro hanging then?
Pro gay then?

America has been exporting perversion and immorality around the world via Hollyweird etc, now it's becoming an official policy under Trump. Opposition to perversion and deviancy has moved from "don't ask don't tell" to "a matter of national security".

So MAGA, 'Murica, Greatest Sho- uh, Nation, On Earth, God Bless America, Oh Say Can You See....

There it is:

Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
How so proudly we stand, for perversion and abortion?

We will kill our babies, fighting for sodomy,
And the nations of the earth, we will force to comply.

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs' bursting o'er there,
Give proof to the world, our iniquity we'll share!

Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of endless fees, and the home of the slave?

Or, how about:

This land ain't your land, soon be a wasteland,
From Commiefornia, to Epstein's island;
Cause fornication, adultery 'n abortion,
This land of church and trannies!

pfft.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-20-2019, 05:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
We are all worthy of death...but there is none who is worthy nor has the right nor the authority to bring it upon another other than God.

If I do not have the right to end my own life...I do not have the right to end the life of another and nor will I celebrate it.
God, who as you say has the authority, has publicly stated that certain crimes are to be punished by the civil power, including some crimes which - according to Jesus - incur the death penalty.

Are you against the death penalty altogether? Was God unrighteous when He dictated that society shall put to death murderers, kidnappers, adulterers, fornicators, rapists, sodomites, bestialists, witches, idolaters, blasphemers, incorrigible delinquents, etc?

Take a look around you. See what has become of America. All because muh tolerance and care bear religion, muh I'm gonna rapture outta here so don't care about the cesspool I leave for my grandkids (cause prolly ain't having grandkids cuz kids aint even sure which bathroom they're supposed to use and overpopulation and muh two income fambly us public skewl daycare).

I remember America when we were glad to be Americans NOT because muh gay bondage parades and freedumb fries but because this was God's Country and we were blessed by Providence. I watched our society cancel that episode right before my eyes. God is not mocked.

Every man to his tents.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-20-2019, 06:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
How about Make Jesus Lord Again....
That never stopped for me.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:44 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Smile Re: Maga!! Yeehaw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Wasnt saying it did bro.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Wasnt saying it did bro.
Than Let's Make Louisiana Cajun Again
Old 02-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

For Scott Pitta

Make Harry, Morse Again
Old 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

For FlamingZword

Make Matthew Shorter Again
Old 02-20-2019, 08:27 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
God, who as you say has the authority, has publicly stated that certain crimes are to be punished by the civil power, including some crimes which - according to Jesus - incur the death penalty.

Are you against the death penalty altogether? Was God unrighteous when He dictated that society shall put to death murderers, kidnappers, adulterers, fornicators, rapists, sodomites, bestialists, witches, idolaters, blasphemers, incorrigible delinquents, etc?

Take a look around you. See what has become of America. All because muh tolerance and care bear religion, muh I'm gonna rapture outta here so don't care about the cesspool I leave for my grandkids (cause prolly ain't having grandkids cuz kids aint even sure which bathroom they're supposed to use and overpopulation and muh two income fambly us public skewl daycare).

I remember America when we were glad to be Americans NOT because muh gay bondage parades and freedumb fries but because this was God's Country and we were blessed by Providence. I watched our society cancel that episode right before my eyes. God is not mocked.

Every man to his tents.

Bro...I think we are getting some wires crossed...it would seem to me...which doesnt make it reality...but it would seem to me that you're not seeing where Im coming from

Im not pro homosexual but I am VERY anti death.

I am pro liberty....and when I mean liberty...I dont mean the red hat MAGA kind....I mean the setting the captives free kinda...and God didn't call any of us to deliver anyone with a bullet.

Im angry as well and Im frustrated and I totally get the anger at the people that wont work the harvest because they are too busy packing their bags to leave when Jesus beams them up.

What am I gonna do?

What Ive already been doing...working the field bro.

Just listened to an interview with someone over bad eschatology and the effects it has on people and how they see the lost, themselves, their place in this world and their calling to reach it.

Dude I was a victim of some bad teaching and now Im having to do some serious serious SERIOUS soul searching and leaving no stone unturned.

When I speak what I speak...its not some rant or repeating some mess I heard from the favorite campmeeting celebrity of the moment.

This is God putting me on my face with tears or just coming over me as I drive.

If I cant kill someone with my words...Im not gonna let any other part of myself do it either.

You need to do some research into the history of non violence in the church.

For the first 300 years up to Constantine Christians that joined the army of Rome were removed from the church. They have found first source documents of it being spoken of as a policy.

One interaction with a Christian refusing to go to war with a Roman official went kinda like this...

"Why wont you defend the empire from the barbarians? Dont you know they will kill you too?"

Christian reaponded with

"If you were more like us there would be no barbarians."

You can do and think what you want of course...you gotta work out your own salvation...Ive lived my life thinking what I wanted and doing what I wanted with the ability to justify pretty much anything within my own thinking and I cant do that anymore.

Ive lived the hell of what happens and where you find yourself after you have lived as a law unto yourself.

Now government will do whatever government will do...its a worldly system...it steals, kills and destroys...you really wanna be a part of that?

I don't.

I dont wanna be on the recieving end and neither will I be used as a pawn in its machinations.

Get that gay person delivered and filled with the HolyGhost and his life will be cleaned.

If killing is so moral and great...why dont you just go for it dude?

Im sure you can get ringside seats to watch gays being hung and thrown off of roofs...be sure to get extra close so you can get in the splash zone.

Im sure Iran needs the tourism business.

Yeah I know the Muslim invaders are taking resources and our "Christian" charity and seeing it as indidels paying Jizya *or however its spelled"

So?

Are we to refuse to obey scripture because they dont give a flying flip about our feel good virtue signalling?

Im walking through Target and feeling sick and disgusted by things Id watch and fill my mind with and not feel an ounce of disgust or remorse....things like The Purge and all its iterations along with other mess.

If it keeps on like this with the church sitting on its hands we are gonna be in some mess like that and the only reason we havent sunk totally to that level I think is that tv has scratched that itch for bloodshed where we keep our hands clean so we think while living vicariously through someone elses sin real or imagined.

One day tv wont be enough.

The church has a Jonah spirit....we want to see the judgement fall instead of wanting mercy.

Im talking mercy...you know...the goodness of God rhat draws men to repentence? Not tolorence.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:13 PM
New User

Quote:
Old 02-20-2019, 09:15 PM
New User

Quote:
For FlamingZword