Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-07-2024, 01:20 PM
New User

Re: Chris reed joins the ministry elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Yes, there are those who want this pervert back in the pulpit.
When Bob Coy was caught for his adultery, half the church wanted him back in the pulpit. Lawson is a headliner, and has a fan base that still want him back. Remember they believe it is impossible to stop sinning. If that is the case, then how can he be expected not to sin, and how can people not forgive him. Chris Reed posted a new video where he rambles about his adultery. He still has his fan club. In this new video he has proven he lost him mind over his situation. Brother, these guys are kept around by no one else but their fans. Jimmy Swaggart never regained his fame he had before he was found out. But he still had a following who supported him. Lawson is no different.
I see your point. I can only see himself continuing if he reinvents himself as a charismatic wof type.
Old 10-07-2024, 05:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Chris reed joins the ministry elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
I see your point. I can only see himself continuing if he reinvents himself as a charismatic wof type.
I believe we are in a drastically changing environment in this time. People are blurring the lines on what exactly is sin. Here is the new Chris Reed (continuing to dig himself a hole) video. In the first half of the video he shows his audience that he made correct predictions. Rambles on about the situation in the Middle East. Claims that he predicted the hurricane in NC, Tennessee, Florida, and Georgia. Specifically points out the dam breaking. Then shifts to explaining how he making out with his girlfriend wasn't really s*xual sin, but just heavy petting. that it was really a long time ago... three years. He associates himself with Donald Trump. Then claims that anyone who criticizes him is part of cancel culture, and a Marxist? He then associates himself with the woman caught in the act of adultery. Since he only has a third grade level understanding of the scripture. He believes that Jesus just shamed the men into not casting the first stone. By embarrassing them with the words "he who is without sin, cast the first stone." When in fact, if they would of brought both parties (man and woman) who were caught in the very act of adultery. Jesus would've had to say these men were in their legal right to carry out capital punishment. Since they had both parties ready to be sentenced, Leviticus 20:10. The he who without sin comment wasn't that they too were adulterers. But, they too were law breakers.

Chris is a desperate man, and sadly, desperate men do desperate things.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbyBD10LdOU