Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-30-2024, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Re: Chris reed joins the ministry elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Anyone want to know what I think?
Please brother. We need to hear what you think. That’s why I posted this.
Old 08-30-2024, 08:37 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
Please brother. We need to hear what you think. That’s why I posted this.
Quote:
God was using him. Yet, he made the decision to quit being used by God.
people in positions of authority understand what they are doing. It’s not an accident, where they fell into adultery, child molestation, embezzlement, or drug abuse. They might be able to ignore the word of God, or the Holy Ghost. But their conscience needs to be seared with a hot iron. We sometimes like to be nicer than Jesus. When that happens we end up getting in some hot mess.
Quote:
I believe the portion no one would like to admit. Is that these offenders actually were never meant to be placed in leadership. They weren’t “sent” they just “went.” The preacher who ends up cheating on his wife, his children, and his church family. They had that flawed character, way before he climbed behind the lectern. Hence Jesus stating that there should not be those desiring to be teachers. Because of the greater penalty of damnation. Giving someone the reins when they don’t have a clue on how to control themselves. Is a recipe for disaster. Sometimes it shows up right away. Yet, sadly (because of those around them enabling them) they continue for years. Moses David Berg was a serial pervert. Who was able to build a cult network. Destroying the lives of those who he shepherd. Jim Jones was never supposed to be in leadership. Yet, he was able to build a following who followed him to their deaths. Spiritually and physically. Religion (like politics) attracts mentally delusional individuals with visions of grandeur. Individuals who should of never be placed in a ministering role.

Honestly Chris should've never made the video. When you find yourself standing in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. He and his wife must be under an immense amount of stress right now. When he committed adultery it looks like he brought it to his elders. Rick Joyner also said he was going to restore Todd Bentley. Todd is still born to wild bearded Yakuza for Jesus. But, as Nicodemus has mentioned, he hopes that Chris would return to Apostolic truth, and seek Apostolic counsel. Yet, it is hard for these guys, once tasting the Ecclesiastical Big Lights Big City. They take the wound, but strive to come back to the stage to rebuild their "ministry."

Like Nicodemus, I hope and pray that Chris will lay his burden down. Restoration is to the pew, to the altar, to our face on the carpet in the middle of the prayer room. But, if we fall and right away focus towards restoration to a platform. Then we aren't even close to repentance. Jesus knows our future. All we have is the here and now. Small steps Chris, small steps. I pray that you hold on to Jesus Christ in the power of His resurrection.
Old 08-30-2024, 11:11 PM
He will direct my path!

Chris Reed was the lead pastor this church at the age of 25

https://www.revivalcenterperu.com/statement-of-faith

STATEMENT OF FAITH | revival-center-peru
We believe in ONE God who has revealed himself in the Father (above us), Son (with us) and Holy Ghost (in us). - 1 Timothy 3:16 , Ephesians 4:4 & Colossians 2:9

We believe in the Father who is God Himself, Creator of the universe. -Gen 1:1 , John 1:1

We believe that Jesus is The only begotten Son of God, and God’s revealed himself to us through Jesus- Col 2:9

We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness. - Romans 5:9-11 , Ephesians 1:7 , Revelation 12:11

We believe that every believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing. Each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fill. We are to instruct, teach, exhort, and admonish believers in the ways of God
John 15:1-5 , Hebrews 13:5-6

We believe that the Bible is the true infallible Word of God, which cleanses our souls. It holds the words of eternal life and the keys of the Kingdom of God. The Bible shows us God's principles and standards for living; and it is the food that sustains us in all circumstances. - John 1:14 , 2 Timothy 3:16-17 , 1 John 2:5-6

We believe that we are to wash and renew our minds daily by the Word of God. - Titus 3:5 & Ephesians 5:26

We must learn His ways and exchange our way of thinking for His. We are to be conformed to the Kingdom of God by the molding and shaping of His Hands. - Romans 12:1-2 , Ephesians 4:23-29 , Philippians 4:8

We believe in justification by faith. We believe that salvation is free and apart from any work of man is a result of the sovereign grace of God. - Eph 2:8-9 , Gal 5:5 , Rom 5:1

We believe in worshipping the Lord in spirit, song, dance and with the raising of our hands. We believe that we are to praise and worship Him with our whole being. - Psalm 150:1-6, John 4:24

We believe that in Godly living and the pursuit of a holy life should be the goal of every believer. - Heb 12:14 , Phil 3:14

We believe that believers should be water baptized by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the circumcision of our hearts. It is through baptism that we publicly identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. - Romans 6:3-6 , Colossians 2:11-14 , Acts 2:38

We believe that all Christians need to partake of the communion elements which represent the Lord Jesus' body and blood. It is by participating in the Lord's Supper that we proclaim His death until His return. - John 6:53-58 , 1 Corinthians 11:23-30

We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues. We believe that Christians must be filled daily by using the prayer language, but the evidence of the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence is a changed life. - Acts 2:4 , Ephesians 5:18-21

We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, healing, helps and government." - Mark 16:15-18 , Acts 5:16 , 2 Corinthians 12:1-11

We believe that it is God's will to heal and deliver His people today as He did in the days of the first Apostles. It is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed, delivered and made whole. We have authority over sickness, disease, demons, curses, and every circumstance in life.- Luke 10:19 , 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 , 1 Peter 2:24

"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature... And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons;they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." - Mark 16:15-18

We believe that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-8) to indwell and empower His body to complete the work of bringing the earth under the dominion of His Kingdom. We believe that salvation is an ongoing process to bring all three parts of man’s nature spirit, soul, and body (1 Thess. 5:23)—into perfection. Complete salvation, therefore, comes in three distinct levels: Justification (spirit), Sanctification (soul), and Glorification (body).

We believe that the laws, statutes, and judgments in the Bible are the divine revelation defining sin and righteousness (1 John 3:4; Rom. 7:7), and that violation of these laws are cause for repentance or judgment. Other standards of righteousness, such as love (John 15:12) and faith (Rom. 14:23) are general principles which the specific statutes help us to define the will of God and apply the law in a more practical way.

We believe that the law cannot justify sinners (Ex. 34:7; Rom. 3:19, 20), and that therefore, Justification before the law is only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8) who paid for our sins by His death on the cross.

We believe that Jesus Christ will return in bodily form and establish His kingdom on earth, in its fullest form, and then rule & reign over all creation. There will be a final judgement of the wicked at the end of history and those whose name is not found in the lamb's book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire. Whoever has been born again will have eternal life and spend it with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 08-30-2024, 11:18 PM
He will direct my path!

-Welcome to the Apostolic Revival Center-

The
AR C
We would love for you to be our guest at The ARC of Peru. Saturday mornings we gather for lively worship and anointed preaching. Each Friday night we come together for a time of worship and Bible Study to honor God's Sabbath.

There are a number of ministries to help serve our diverse and growing congregation. Standard church ministries such as Sunday School, Children's Church (Friday Evenings), Youth Group, Nursery and other various ministries that make our church the unique place it is.

With weekly services, a number of fellowship opportunities, and such an active and friendly family, we never get bored and prayer & support are always readily available.

We pray that you would take the time to visit with us and experience The ARC in Person!

-About Us-
© 2020 www.revivalcenterperu.com

Facebook - Black Circle
Twitter - Black Circle
Webmaster Login

Apostolic Revival Center
307 Wampler St. Peru, IN 46970
Old 08-30-2024, 11:39 PM
He will direct my path!

Chris Reed 2015

Committed to the Cross

https://youtu.be/XKqr2Oj67lY?si=ldnym9F7dAnPjUIH

Old 08-31-2024, 12:34 AM
He will direct my path!

A person can humbly and prayerfully seek the Lord with a desire to serve the Lord and reach the lost. God will manifest gifts in a person's life for ministry to the lost and to the church. If that person ever stops praying or gets lifted up in his own spirit, the Spirit will leave him and he may try to manifest the gifts and fail, and then fake the gifts and then fall into sin.

Galatians 6:14 KJV
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Last edited by Amanah; 08-31-2024 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-31-2024, 05:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

This audio is Chris' letter telling on Morning Star, and Joyner's letter telling on Chris.

SHOCKING‼️CHRIS REED, RICK JOYNER'S SUCCESSOR RESIGNS

Old 08-31-2024, 05:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Chris, personally I don't believe you have ever prophesied a day in your life. I believe you have some deep issues. But in the grand scheme of things my opinions of you don't compare to what you, and your wife are going through. I listened to this message you had for the IHOP church family concerning Mike Bickle's situation. The words you had for that church family were words of hope. Keep them in mind. Our journey through life is a day thing. We only have today. We only have to live today. Tomorrow will take care of itself. I pray in Jesus name that you, and your wife are alright today. Don't worry about tomorrow, or what you will do in the future. Concentrate on today in Jesus name. I will continue to pray for you and your family that the Lord Jesus Christ will intervene in your life and help you today. Just take small steps.

Mike Bickle Allegations: Chris Reed of Morningstar responds

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OT787e4wDw

Old 08-31-2024, 08:10 PM
He will direct my path!

What exactly was Rick Joyner saying?

Rick Joyner:
"This resignation may seem bazaar (sic) and confused to those have followed, and I hope this will clear up some things. First, I want to thank all who have communicated your prayers and support for Chris and for us," he began.

"This is a serious situation, and I've seen this kind of thing several times over the 50+ years I've been in ministry, and I've seen it rob some with very powerful gifts of years of effective ministry. One was me, as this deception came upon me and cost me more than ten years of ministry. I saw it cost Bob Jones eight years, and I think it cost Paul Cain his ultimate purpose. It is the most deceptive spirit I've ever dealt with, and right now I think Chris Reed is in a battle for his future," Joyner said.

"Later, I will elaborate on this in much more detail because I have witnessed many Christians led astray from their purpose by this, with an incalculable cost to the body of Christ. However, I've seen some wake up, get restored, and even when they had lost many years of effective service, the Lord make this up to them," he added. "For this reason, I never give up on anyone, regardless of how far off they seem to get. Many of the great voices in Scripture and history also experience this. Not all recovered, but those who did were used in an even greater way."

Joyner did not immediately respond when asked by The Christian Post on Thursday to explain more about this "deceptive spirit" and how he saw it working in Reed's life as well as his.

"Chris has an important calling for this time, and I feel at least partially responsible, understanding this as I do, for not seeing this coming at him. I could have done better [by] helping him resist it. Even so, whether in a short or long time, I am confident Chris will get through this and take his place doing what he is called to do," Joyner said. "This is not to imply that leaving MorningStar will cost people their purpose. Many come to MorningStar for a period of time to get what they need from us, and then need to leave to go on to their purpose."

Last edited by Amanah; 08-31-2024 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-31-2024, 08:47 PM
He will direct my path!

Is Joyner saying that it's deceptive to think there can't be restoration back into ministry for sexual misconduct or abuse?