Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-22-2022, 04:16 PM
New User

Re: Meal prepping for the week

So you ever find ringworm in the eggs?
Old 03-22-2022, 04:17 PM
New User

Never mind. Don’t think that’s right. BRB
Old 03-22-2022, 04:19 PM
New User

Roundworms… is what I meant.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
The Levitical priesthood were sinners for eating the animals they offered on the altar? Also the tithe of animals were also given back to the offerors, the priests kept certain parts, the remaining was given to God. Was Israel partaking in sin when they ate the Passover lamb? When Jesus fed the 5,000 was Jesus sinning when he provided animal products to the people? When the Psalmist said sweet is the honey of the honeycomb, and the honey is compared to God's word. Honey is a byproduct of an animal. Like milk , butter, yogurt, kefir, and cheese all by products of animals.
She wants to keep bringing up the garden of eden. She wants to say in Gods perfect plan we where herbivore. (In my opinion if death didn’t come to be until after the fall, was eating even necessary at all?). She is also the lady from a trinity background. I have been very patient with her because it seems like we are slowly getting through to her and she keeps coming back for more.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I use to always make my own anchovy pizzas. I would eat an anchovy pizzas every night. One personal pie, which is about a 8 inch pie. Everything on this pie from the crust "homemade" to the cheese grass fed sheep, goats, or cattle. all the vegetables seasonal and were farm fresh Back in those days it was my only meal because I ate one meal a day. Now, that was moderation, correct?
Sounds good, but never tried anchovies. I need to pm you my address and let you freeze and send me one and I will let you know. Lol
Old 03-22-2022, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Either Whole Foods or a small butcher shop down the block. Grass grazed beef is what I eat. All my eggs are from my own birds, that are foraging chickens. I don't eat my own birds, because they are all named by my daughters, or church children. I have a brother in the church who sells seafood.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
Sounds good, but never tried anchovies. I need to pm you my address and let you freeze and send me one and I will let you know. Lol
I said all that for you to answer my question. Was that moderation?
Old 03-22-2022, 06:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
She wants to keep bringing up the garden of eden. She wants to say in Gods perfect plan we where herbivore. (In my opinion if death didn’t come to be until after the fall, was eating even necessary at all?). She is also the lady from a trinity background. I have been very patient with her because it seems like we are slowly getting through to her and she keeps coming back for more.
So does she come to church naked?
Old 03-22-2022, 06:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Roundworms… is what I meant.
My birds are grazing chickens. Meaning they are not confined to a coop all day and night. They only go back to the coop to sleep. They are let out before day break. No exposure to filth, and the yard they're in is filled with wild vegetation, reptiles, and a large host of insects. I feed them some wild game feed, and they have plenty of earth grit to keep their gut clean.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:37 PM

Quote:
My birds are grazing chickens. Meaning they are not confined to a coop all day and night. They only go back to the coop to sleep. They are let out before day break. No exposure to filth, and the yard they're in is filled with wild vegetation, reptiles, and a large host of insects. I feed them some wild game feed, and they have plenty of earth grit to keep their gut clean.
Awesome.
Do you have trouble with foxes, raccoons, hawks etc. getting to them in the daytime?

I wanted to raise chickens, but my 13-year-old is highly allergic to eggs so I have not, but I’m still pondering it. A couple years ago his duck hunting dog that got into the neighbors chickens one time, and when he came back my son petted him, and it caused my son to swell up and even affected his breathing slightly. (Dog is gone now, anyway).
Want to raise chickens myself but it seems like it may be asking for trouble because of that, so then we buy all our eggs from an elder in the church that raises them and they graze “wild”.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 03-22-2022 at 07:42 PM.