Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
I was taking advantage of an ill considered narcissistic post in order to tweak you a little bit in a good humored manner.

Please don't tell me that a notorious disher-outer like you is geting all thin-skinned...

Are there insecurities at work here?

Amos ... you're a squirrel in my World looking for a nut.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor G View Post
Not misleading nor disingenuous nor disrespectful... "One up," might be a watered down term... O well, I had no intention of getting involved in this thread... He is a great man and does his own thing as we all do...

So his intent is even stronger than just one upsmanship?

That isn't the issue, really.

Your earlier post indicated that these were things he had voiced...and you included the one upping of his family in that post.

I just believe it is important for the sake of discussion here to be clear on what he has stated, and to separate that from what you have assumed and surmised.

And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel."

--Amos 7:14-15
Old 11-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post

Daniel, shouldn't you be at a funeral??
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whole Hearted View Post
Who cares if the school is endorsed by the org. They endorse things they shouldn't. NW can have a good school without the org. or their endorsement.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but if my memory serves me right, a new bible school was attemped ...wasn't it called " Patton on the rock" ?
I'm not sure what happend... I don't think it stayed open, i'm not sure how long, not too long i don't think.

I understand the latest move was to create an online only Bible school??? that seems to be a growing trend and a good option for some

I know that there was also talks with TLC something to do with the future of JCM
Registered Member

Quote:

I don't really know if we are in the same world at all.

And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel."

--Amos 7:14-15
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor G View Post
Daniel, shouldn't you be at a funeral??
I was there last nite ... simply an awesome tribute ... to a GREAT MAN.

Got to hear Patti, Rex, Scott and the beginning of Brett's eulogy. Had to leave early to pick up ChicagoPastor on the other side of town.

Dan Dean wrote a song on the day of Bishop's death that was simply UNBELIEVABLE AND HEART-STIRRING .... and sung it last nite. My God ...He needs to record it ...
Old 11-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
someone correct me if I'm wrong but if my memory serves me right, a new bible school was attemped ...wasn't it called " Patton on the rock" ?
I'm not sure what happend... I don't think it stayed open, i'm not sure how long, not too long i don't think.

I understand the latest move was to create an online only Bible school??? that seems to be a growing trend and a good option for some

I know that there was also talks with TLC something to do with the future of JCM
I just had an evangelist out of NW's church and my understanding is that it is an online Bible school.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Folks, a reminder we are not here to degrade personality or ministry.

Let's stick to the issues or this thread will disappear!

The Admin Team
*AQuietPlace*
CC1
Esther
Hoovie
Prax
The Mrs
votivesoul

Take a moment to review the Forum Rules by clicking here.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
So his intent is even stronger than just one upsmanship?

That isn't the issue, really.

Your earlier post indicated that these were things he had voiced...and you included the one upping of his family in that post.

I just believe it is important for the sake of discussion here to be clear on what he has stated, and to separate that from what you have assumed and surmised.
I've assumed nothing... I know what assuming does... I have probably said too much... I shouldn't have gotten involved in this thread... I do stand by what I said.... If I dropped names, locations and exact wording of conversations you would still question what I say because you don't know me... It doesn't really matter anyway..
Old 11-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I was there last nite ... simply an awesome tribute ... to a GREAT MAN.

Got to hear Patti, Rex, Scott and the beginning of Brett's eulogy. Had to leave early to pick up ChicagoPastor on the other side of town.

Dan Dean wrote a song on the day of Bishop's death that was simply UNBELIEVABLE AND HEART-STIRRING .... and sung it last nite. My God ...He needs to record it ...

Couldn't go last night or today, but went Thursday night... I loved him a lot... Great man!!