Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Not riding the train

Re: ILG - Vaccine Hysteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
Guess more people will be homeschooling.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education...adlock/385208/

Click on upper right to see article.
I can see where this is heading with all the hysteria.

Quote:
And what about a school’s legal responsibility to its students? Dorit Reiss, professor at Hastings School of Law, has written extensively about the potential legal ramification of not vaccinating a child and giving parents of an infected child the right to sue. But Reiss believes a court might have trouble finding a school negligent for allowing unvaccinated children to attend, absent an outbreak. However, she clarified, during a health threat, such as the current measles one, schools do have the authority to bar unvaccinated students. And they could, she said, potentially be held legally accountable, by a parent or a teacher, for not protecting their community.
The media is ignoring the CDC whistleblower saying that the CDC knew about the relationship between the age of first MMR vaccine and autism incidence in African-American boys as early as 2003, but chose to cover it up.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/...-black-babies/
Old 02-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

I give the CDC no credibility whatsoever. They completely messed up on Ebola. They're wrong on vaccines. They came out in favor of circumcision when there is no medical reason for it. The CDC is concerned about money and nothing else.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
I give the CDC no credibility whatsoever. They completely messed up on Ebola. They're wrong on vaccines. They came out in favor of circumcision when there is no medical reason for it. The CDC is concerned about money and nothing else.
Exactly! Follow the money trail. Everywhere I look, there are new hospitals and clinics being built. It's totally amazing. This isn't just our food supply causing this problem.

Vaccine Product Inserts

Description:

Below are the list of vaccines manufactured in the United States. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of this list. You will notice some vaccines listed more than once. For example, if you look for the MMR vaccine you will see it listed three separate times below. This is because one vaccine contains the antigens for measles, mumps, and rubella.

For your ease of use, you can use the column headers to quickly and easily sort by vaccine, brand name, or manufacturer. Instantly download each vaccine package insert by clicking on the ‘PDF’ icon. Notice the search bar on the right side as it will automatically filter the vaccine list as you type.

http://vactruth.com/vaccine-inserts/
Old 02-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

This is just getting ridiculous. From TIME Magazine comes this appalling demand that the names and addresses of people who refuse to vax their children be made public on a registry.

What's next? Make anti-vaxxers wear a patch on their arm? Round them up and put them in a FEMA camp?

TIME Mag, the Washington Post and USA Today better chill out and stop this nonsense before some vax'd nut reads their drivel and kills an anti-vaxxer.

You can't yell "Fire" in a crowded theater. The media shouldn't be fomenting hysteria, fear and anger against anti-vaxxers.

Quote:
The names and addresses of parents who won't vaccinate their children should made available on the Internet through a public registry

Shouldn't we know where they live?
Quote:
Every single exemption request should be reviewed in a public meeting and approved by a public body (like a city council or school board). And if the exemption is approved, basic information--the parent's name, address, and the vaccinations declined--should be available on the Internet via a publicly maintained registry.
Quote:
There are other good ideas out there for putting pressure on parents who don't vaccinate. You could hand out stickers or buttons to all vaccinated schoolchildren--creating a social pressure on those who don't. Laws could permit insurers to raise the premiums of those who don't vaccinate (right now, insurers can only set rates based on age, geography and tobacco use). A new tort could be created to permit people who incur medical and other costs because of an outbreak to sue and recover damages from the unvaccinated. I particularly like a proposal from Dorit Rubinstein Reiss, a law professor at UC Hastings, to charge a significant fee for vaccine exemptions to cover the costs of an outbreak.
Source Link

Last edited by n david; 02-12-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

It will reach a point where hard decisions must be made. God said so, history proves it, and the writing is all over the wall.
Oh, and failure is not an option. Brass check, anyone?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Retired Ninja

This has been a great thread to peruse. My now 23 year old son was vaccinated till I pulled him out of school after 5th grade to homeschool him. He wasn't vaccinated because of school. I don't remember vaccinations being an issue back then as they are now. I never saw discussion about it. If I did it all over again, I would not vaccinate him at all because of the things I have learned in the past several years about them (ingredients) and the fact that they have added so many more vaccinations to the schedule. Additionally, it always makes me wary when people like Bill Gates (an eugenicist) pushes them. Then to watch the hysteria that the elite-bought media promotes.... Well, I just don't trust them.

At my firm, we had a client's day care center call looking to see if they could deny care to a child who was not vaccinated. I thought it was insane. As if this child were going to bring plagues to the day care or something.... Anyway, in the State of Louisiana you cannot force a parent to vaccinate their children. At least that's the law as of now. However, I would not be surprised if they pass a Federal law saying elsewise.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. - Psalm 51:17

Jude 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And of some have compassion , making a difference : 23 And others save with fear, pulling [them] out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

If vaccinations keep people safe from disease, how can a non-vaccinated child possibly be a threat to vaccinated children?

Oh, wait... the threat isn't medical, it's something far more dangerous. It's ideology.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
The media shouldn't be fomenting hysteria, fear and anger...
:rofl a dbl play!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:55 AM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If vaccinations keep people safe from disease, how can a non-vaccinated child possibly be a threat to vaccinated children?

Oh, wait... the threat isn't medical, it's something far more dangerous. It's ideology.
Exactly! Excellent point. Why are people so worried - if their children are vaccinated, shouldn't that protect them from the unvaccinated! LOL... again excellent point to show that this is all just fear mongering.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3818418.html

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~