Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2024, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

Re: Chris reed joins the ministry elite

If you notice the title of this thread, and read the paragraph from Joyner’s message below, you’ll see why I titled the thread as I did. I believe that this whole mess will be spun to imply that CR’S best days of ministry lie ahead. He’s being tested. In Washington DC they call it spin doctoring. When you take something that should be horrific, and twist it to mean something good. In the Bible it’s referred to as calling good evil and evil good. Hide your loved ones from these kind of people. They have convinced themselves and their followers that they are next to God. Don’t believe they aren’t in the apostolic church, because they are. Teach your children to be wary of them. And don’t allow your wives to be confused. The husband is head of the wife. Not the pastor. Keep it straight. Nobody will protect your family like you.

“However, I've seen some wake up, get restored, and even when they had lost many years of effective service, the Lord make this up to them," he added. "For this reason, I never give up on anyone, regardless of how far off they seem to get. Many of the great voices in Scripture and history also experience this. Not all recovered, but those who did were used in an even greater way."

Utter garbage!